Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: matilda/ric/cassie

matilda/ric/cassie

can someone fill me in on something here? i thought ric and matilda were dating, but then suddenly ric is with cassie, matilda hated cassie for stealing ric, but now they are friends, have i missed something? and can anyone tell me is cassie going to be a permanant character to the show? i also heard there was going to be a love triangle between the three of them, had anyone else heard this? i really dont like the character of cassie, and i loved matilda and ric as a couple.

matilda and ric were never a couple - when he first returned to the bay and everyone hated him she was a good friend to him and it looked like they were going to get together she liked him but it never happened because of henry and ric having such a grudge against each other when cassie first came into it she was hated by matilda as she liked ric so much but they talked it through and decided ric wasn't worth fighting over and became best friend this is when they conspired to get ric and henry to become friends.
    cassie is a permanent character now she is going to live with sally flynn and ric now that her nan has died
    matilda and ric will grow 'close' again while cassie and ric are still together but nothing will come of it.
    you will be glad to hear that ric and cassie will split up eventually (for a while although i think they will get back together again)
    i do like them as a couple i think it works better than matilda and ric

ok thanks for all the info.

maddy and ric

i soooo hope your wrong i love the idea of ric and matilda......i pray for the day thay get together lol!

me too, they were such a sweet couple! i thought it was great how she stook by him when everyone else hated him, and he really liked her too, but then he was distracted by the simply awful cassie who i cant stand, i hope when matilda is abducted he will realise that she is the one for him.

*actually they wernt a couple were they? but they would of made a great item, if they had been given the chance.

Thumbs down

yea but they werent ever given a chance were they?!? damn Cassie, i really dislike her character....matilda and ric belong together, i hoped the same as you leanne (that during the abduction they both realise how they felt) as i heard he went rushing of to save her, but alas i fear it may never be!

i hate her cassies character, but i thought no one would agree with me czuse they would feel sorry for her after the whole her gran dying/evil uncle storyline.

i really like cassie. I think she is much better suited to Rick than Matilda is
    Last edited by Pixie; 24-10-2005 at 00:15. Reason: forgot word

sorry to spoil it for everyone but they definately do not get together (or at least they havent in austrailia yet)

Thread Information