Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: £3m Trisha is trashed

£3m Trisha is trashed

TRISHA Goddard’s TV show is set to be axed after ratings slumped to a miserable 100,000.
    The presenter — who was was poached by Five from ITV1 in a £3million two-year deal just a year ago — will first have her show moved from 9.25am to a 10.25am slot.

It is a desperate last-ditch attempt to save the programme.

It will move Trisha, 47, away from a clash with ITV1’s The Jeremy Kyle show which is hammering her in the ratings. On Monday, Trisha got 100,000 viewers, Kyle got 1.1million

Thanks Luna for posting.. It don’t really clashed if kyle is on at 9.25am and she is on at 10.25, or is this the new time that it will be on.. also not many people have channel 5, or maybe channel 5 will be axed as family affier has been axed.

I have to say when i do get the chance to watch daytime tv i go for kyle and not trisha

Yeah, as in my choice i think kyle get to people more and trisha is just rude.

kyle is far better than trisha - i think maybe she should admit that her time is up

Yeah she should, as kyle knows what he is going on about- as trisha is kind of getting old- as in she been on tv for a long time and kyle is new

i used to watch Trisha on Itv but since she moved to five i don't bother but i watch the Kyle show when i can

Quote Originally Posted by bouncetigger
    Thanks Luna for posting.. It don’t really clashed if kyle is on at 9.25am and she is on at 10.25, or is this the new time that it will be on.. also not many people have channel 5, or maybe channel 5 will be axed as family affier has been axed.
    Thats the new time that it will be on. Instead of Trisha V Kyle, it will be Kyle V the Wright show, and then Trisha V This Morning.

kyle will win and than this morning will win

i prefer kyle to trisha, i dont watch it very much but when i do his show is o much better

Thread Information