Page 103 of 389 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 3881

Thread: Bill Fans chat place!!

aww my friends like that with The Italian Job she can almost recite the whole thing...well not quite but she knows most scenes! i can't do any off the top off my head but when i'm watching it i know wha they are going to say next especially 13 going on 30 lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lisamaxwellfan
    that would have been good! i was watching mean girls so i didn't see it
    So, ill tells yas all summat bout me and my friends n that film, it really silly butr sooo funny!

You know in the film it says the rule of haloween is 'to be as slutty as pos' me n my friends went out mean girls style in roles and everything (yes ino we were very drunk and now it was soo funny its carried on ) so theres christmass themes here one night near xmas so were all goin n these very tarty but sexy red pvc dresses in mean girls style again (ya no were they wear them for the talent show) yeah like that!!! So there ya go, we even have our own hot guy who plays along with it!! soo silly but sooo funny!! It all started just because this silly cow accusessed us of being popular bitchs blantenly because she was jelous as shes a loser but hey nm!! lol So there yas go.......

Scott looked really silly, but who ever of as seen it can yas now tell why him and lisa re such good friends they just prat about all the time togther it soo funny ....
    Last edited by Sam Nixon Fan; 02-12-2005 at 19:15.

lol! snf... thats a good one. i can't imagine lisa pratting around!!!

Pratting about as in joking havin a laugh! Lisa is the entertainer on set, you all know she did comedy so shes very quick of the mark and her and scott have a ball fireing of each other.

Lol it was sooo sooo funny!! u mentioning that film made me ahve to tell yas all...
    Last edited by Sam Nixon Fan; 02-12-2005 at 19:17.

really? i'd forgotten she used to be a comedian... and good luck to you guys being dressed as santas or whatever they are supposed to be!

lol thats kwl my friend thinks we're like the plastics ...can't see it myself though!

that sounds so hilarious! i'm going to my friends birthday party tomorrow night and she's obsessed with girls aloud shes going to a concert with some other people and they're going to be playing them all night uhoh

yeah fair play to Scott for doing that dancing no way would you get me doing that in a million years

yeah lol thats why they get on soo well both having a lack all the time. Everyone loves Lisa, shes the life n soul of the set! Many people would think it was a very dull place without it.

Haha thanks dude ijm sure we will we always do!!

my post double posted, makes it relevnat!!!

hmmmmmmmmmmm.................

The preview clip hasnt been updated.
    Last edited by Sam Nixon Fan; 02-12-2005 at 19:28.

lol - you posted pretty much the same thing twice!

how funny would it have been if both lisa and scott were doing the dancing i would have love dot see that

Thread Information