Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: will spencer return???

Red face will spencer return???

i was just thinking.. ( yerh i know it doesn't happen very often lol) but......... when nana m dies would spencer come back for the funeral? i mean alfie and spencer both practically worship their nan so surely spencer should comeback for hisgrans funeral even if it is only for 1 episode.
    [SIZE=4][B]Luv Ya'll!

Talking

I think that he should come back,because she is his Nana,and they're all really close!!
    But i don't think he is coming back,i haven't heard anything about it yet anyway,but maybe it's a Suprise!!

Just 6 days untill it's Christmas!!
    Thanks soooooo much Dennis no.1 Fan for my Banner!!!!

i agree- he should come back, thats what happens in real life

lol it would be good if he came back. i think spencer would rather skewer his eyeballs out 2 be honest than miss his nanas funeral. it wouldn't be right if he wasn't there
    [SIZE=4][B]Luv Ya'll!

No I hope not. Michelle never came back for Mark's funeral and Vicki never came back for Den's. Also Carol Jackson never came back for Sonia's wedding. It may be more realistic for family members to come back for funerals and weddings but it is different for soaps as they have to consider what the actor wants.

Personally I'd rather he did not come back. He would ruin it for me. Nana and Alfie are not my favourite characters but it would be an emotional few episodes to watch and Spencer getting in the way, trying to 'act' emotional would spoil it. (Yes, I hate Spencer with a passion)

no offence or anything lol but i think you may be giving a spoiler away, and this is the general forum not the spoiler, but anyways i think it would be good if spencer comes back i miss him! xxx

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by i_love_matt!
    i was just thinking.. ( yerh i know it doesn't happen very often lol) but......... when nana m dies would spencer come back for the funeral? i mean alfie and spencer both practically worship their nan so surely spencer should comeback for hisgrans funeral even if it is only for 1 episode.
    I would certainly hope so... you are right,, Spencer loved Nana !!!!!

I miss spence, he was well cute!

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Wolf
    i agree- he should come back, thats what happens in real life
    Yes but its EE we are talking about. Michelle didnt come back for her brothers funeral, Janine is not coming back for her trial. After the way Chris Parker and EE parted company I cannot see him returning for Nana Moos funeral
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

We don't know if she has a funeral in the square. She dies on Christmas day (I think) and as far as I know Alfie leaves on that day too. That doesn't sound quite right, there probably is a few days between the death and Alfie leaving, but not necessarily a funeral in the square.

Perhaps Nana will want to be buried with her husband in France. I'm not sure if that is allowed, because of him dying in the war, but it's a possibility. Or maybe where she used to live, because that would feel more at home for her than Walford, I should think. In those cases Spencer could attend the funeral without him being on screen.

Thread Information