Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Couples In EastEnders

Is trevor still in prison?!

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by xsoftladybugx
    Is trevor still in prison?!
    Nah Trevor died in a fire with Sharons fiance Tom

ohhh yeh i remember now, thanks

Yeah, Trevor was worse than Janine but it would have been great to have seen them cause havoc around the square. Everybody hated them cos they were horrible people and it would have been great, although not for Billy and Mo, to have seen Janine and Trevor join forces to ruin their relationship. Back in 2002, Janine was jealous cos she loved Billy and Trevor had gone pyscho so they could really have done some damage together. After all Janine was one of Walford's best bitches and Trevor was one of Walford's best bad, well evil, boys.

Dan and Chrissie sounds great. Much better than Jake cos Dan has history with the Mitchells, well Phil, so it would have been great to have seen Chrissie & Dan V Phil, Grant and Peggy.

For future couples, Jane and Kevin Wicks would be funny, poor Ian. History repeating itself for the third time.

i think chrissie and phil but i dont think it would work with the family feuds abd all that stuff

Sam would be mad if her brother got with the person who put her in prison, i think Sam & Alfie shoud go out, he'd really look after her xx

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by dEsPeRaDo
    Sam would be mad if her brother got with the person who put her in prison, i think Sam & Alfie shoud go out, he'd really look after her xx

I don't think that Alfie and Sam should go out,as i am still an Alfie and Kat fan!!
    I think that everybody in the Mitchell family would go mad if Phil and Chrissie went out,imagine what Peggy would say!!

Just 6 days untill it's Christmas!!
    Thanks soooooo much Dennis no.1 Fan for my Banner!!!!

Phil seems kinda neanderthal 4 chrissie but that would be quite funny, Chrissie mitchell!!!! lol.Peggy wud be the mother in law from Hell!
    Last edited by _lil_hunni; 09-10-2005 at 17:45.

peggy and charlie:

there was the hint of romance before, but peggy only saw him as a freind but she could see shes getting old and think to settle for compionship, like dot di with jim, and a relationship builds over time, it would give too characters that rely on small leaving families to have their own storylines, and imagine fusing together the shows two greatets families!

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    peggy and charlie:

there was the hint of romance before, but peggy only saw him as a freind but she could see shes getting old and think to settle for compionship, like dot di with jim, and a relationship builds over time, it would give too characters that rely on small leaving families to have their own storylines, and imagine fusing together the shows two greatets families!
    BB I am with you on the Peggy and Charlie pairing I always thought they would be good together( mostly for the sake of compaionship as u said ),, Mo would have a hissy fit,, but hey.. she is his mother in law ???( I still haven't figured out how Mo manages to look so much younger than Charlie )

Thread Information