Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween

Quote Originally Posted by freckleface View Post
    My friends are breaking me out of my house to go to a party/sleepover.
    my mum thinks I'm juts going to stay at my friend Evie's for the night.

She thinks that, while me and my friends have to hitchike a half an hour journey to a different town (and im goign to the party as catwoman and wearing a lycra cat suit and leather boots, giving me a height of 5ft9 >:[, which should make walking there fun.

We then have to call one of the guys so they can come and meet us and take us to Nats house.

From then on, its gonna be a party containing alcohol, guys and girls and a sleepover!! :P
    oh and there is also a equal number of boys to girls.

but i dont see what my mum would have against her 15 year old daughter going to this party ;)

well, what she don't know can't hurt me!!
    Hitchhiking is stupid and dangerous. If you must go to a party without your mothers knowledge you should be sensible and keep safe.

No hitchhiking, limit your alcohol and if you get involved in any hanky panky - keep it safe and consensual. Lads and alcohol, plus no supervision can lead to things that you may regret later.

I would urge you to tell your mum about the party, and to ask for a lift. Even Mums were 15 once.

Ideally, you should not lie to your mum or dad or whoever is meant to look after you and you should NEVER, NEVER hitchhike. I hope you are going to post on here real soon to let us know that you had a good time

i can not stand trick or treating.

Halloween is such a stupid ocassion, but each to their own, if people want to hold Halowwen parties in their own houses and invite others, than thats all well and good. What I object to is bunchs of kids knocking on everyones doors begging for sweets.

We take the battery out of the door bell these days and dont answer the door. Why should we give sweets to other children? I dont mind when kids come around for Christmas carol singing, but Haloween, no thank you!

Sorry, rant over!

A few years ago I had my car vandalised after not opening the door to trick or treaters.... this year I am away on a business trip and OH has to cope by himself
    Last edited by Perdita; 31-10-2009 at 18:38.

this is the only time of year people let their kids go to strangers houses and beg for sweets... nice tradition int it.

Glad my parents never let me go out
    I figured out why I'm so fat!!! The shampoo I use in the shower that runs down my body says "for extra volume and body" on the bottle. I'm going to start using dishwasher liquid, cos it says "removes fat that is otherwise difficult to remove" on the bottle!

Quote Originally Posted by miccisy View Post
    this is the only time of year people let their kids go to strangers houses and beg for sweets... nice tradition int it.

Glad my parents never let me go out
    we go to familys houses to and trick or treat never ever to any strangers. Takes so much time driving to everyone, ive just got in with one miserable tired baby and a hyper 7 year old who has had too many sweets!
    still they had fun!!

at home we turn off the hallway light shut the front room door and just dont answer!!!

Thank goodness Marley hates halloween. She went to a friends house this afternoon then a disco. We now have two sisters they're sisters for a sleepover. They are happy playing manopoly, the Wii without a pumpkin in sight.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

We decorated our flat couple of days ago because there is a competition to win £30 of Sainsbury's (the only supermarket in walking distance!) vouchers and a goody bag.

We carved pumpkins and added them to our display today.

We also got egged a couple of days ago. On the back window.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Does noone have a halloween tradition in there area? Apart from the American import?
    Last edited by Trinity; 01-11-2009 at 08:10.

Has anyone heard from our little friend who went hitchhicking the other night?
    Last edited by Trinity; 01-11-2009 at 08:07.

Thread Information