Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 135361626364 LastLast

Thread: the ultimate MITCHELL thread

Quote Originally Posted by crazygirl
    you say grant & courtney were going up the esclators so i take it that this was at the tube station?
    my daughter was in spain with my parents last week so me and my partner were going out and stuff and i forgot to record it on the monday night so i was going to watch them all on sunday and i missed it on sunday becasuse it was on early and i didnt know
    They were going up the escalator at the airport.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    They were going up the escalator at the airport.

Thanks I forgot to add that Was also priceless Grant left Carla in the rubbish bin, and Peggy slugged Carla in the kisser,, great stuff !!!

at the airport sorry i presumed they were at the tube going to the airport has a few seem to leave at the tube! and ive missed peggy slap carla!!
    is carla still in eastenders then?

Quote Originally Posted by crazygirl
    at the airport sorry i presumed they were at the tube going to the airport has a few seem to leave at the tube! and ive missed peggy slap carla!!
    is carla still in eastenders then?
    No i think she has left now. Peggy slapped her and she was put in a dustbin by Grant but now i think she has left, she should have stuck around though.

Quote Originally Posted by daveywavey
    No i think she has left now. Peggy slapped her and she was put in a dustbin by Grant but now i think she has left, she should have stuck around though.
    oh thats ashame i thought she was going to be the new chrissie watts! shame she has gone

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi
    Has this been confirmed that Jane is leaving, is it cause of Grant or Phil ?? Or is the actress just wanting to do something else,, actually Jane is a terrific character,, its just that Ian is making her BORING,,
    No it hasn't been confirmed by an official source but it is in soaplife saying that Ian turns mega boring with his plans to help charity, then Jane has her eye on Robert, so I'm guessing he tells Ian or Phil finds out and tells Ian which leads to her leaving to go and track down Grant.

I know i said it before but i think it would be great if we had an Eastenders special week away again, this time in Portugal with Jane trying to track Grant down but Phil and Robert go after her and try and look for Jane in Portugal. I think it would be a great set of episodes.

Yeah, sort of similar to the one with Ian and Cindy's kids in it that involved Phil. Generally, I'm not interested in episodes over 6 years old but I found that one interesting.

I never saw the Cindy/Ian episodes away but yeah something similar, i think it would be great. In fact i might write a script based on Jane trying to track down Grant in Portugal.

it would be good wouldnt it! was the last abroad thing lisa and phil?

Thread Information