Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: the ultimate MITCHELL thread

Talking

So, how does Phil get ot of jail did he get a "get out of jail card" and "do not pass go and do not collect 200" card? Well anything is possible in EE.

I think Peggy finds out it was Dennis and Den that set Phil up?? (could be going in completely the wrong direction there!!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Jade
    I think Peggy finds out it was Dennis and Den that set Phil up?? (could be going in completely the wrong direction there!!!!)
    I've heard that Peggy and Grant find out after Phil is released. I think it's just that the trial falls apart. Maybe there's just not enough evidence. Although the police did find him in the factory with a gun. It doesn't seem like he could get off. I don't know.

i dont care how he gets just as long as he gets out wooo bring on phil

...and guess who is on the cover of this weeks radio times (out 11/10) - The mitchells in all their glory!! Looking fab! The "inside story" of how they came back is inside! :0)

When was the last time Sharon and Grant saw each other? I can't remember.

Last edited by Bryan; 11-10-2005 at 15:32.

I just saw the clip. I don't even like the Mitchells, well Grant is ok, but I felt quite excited watching that.

And no 'Everyones talking about it' slogan at the end, just EastEnders on BBC One. Maybe they have decided not to use that anymore considering the last few years.
    Last edited by Florijo; 11-10-2005 at 12:45.

Quote Originally Posted by Florijo
    When was the last time Sharon and Grant saw each other? I can't remember.
    I'm pretty sure it was 1995. The Sharongate happened in October 1994, Sharon left shortly afterwards but she came back then the following year. That's when she got Grant to announce they were back together, and planned to make a fool of him like he had made a fool out of her. But she didn't go through with the plan, because she still loved him and didn't want him to be hurt. She then left to America. Grant was heartbroken.

Thanks. So it was about 10 years then? I can't wait for the first time Grant and Sharon see each other.

Thread Information