Page 61 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: the ultimate MITCHELL thread

apparently it is jane i read in a newspaper last week that she says move over grant i want your brother which i found funny because eastenders have already done this with sharon ho hum !

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    According to Sharon Marshall (today on This Morning) Phil is getting a romance soon. She didn't say anymore than that but it could be Jane?
    Well i am hoping Jane and Phil together won't be true, i wanted Phil and Jane to get closer for other reasons like Ben etc, not for a romance.....

I really can't picture Jane and Phil as a couple.

Phil was quiet rough with her before, so he must feel deeply ashamed if they get together! Not!

Is it tonight that Grant leaves?
    Thanks to Abi for my fab avatar!

Stupid

It will be stupid if they do get together! Plllleeeaaasssee no! lol

You know a while ago they had that 'Jane pregnancy' rumour, about her having a baby with Grant?! I think they could do that storyline.

Carla and Grant were going on about Grant wanting more children. And then there was that scene towards the end with Grant and Jane, it was so sweet! If Grant came back, and Jane came to her senses about Ian. They could try and make things work. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    You know a while ago they had that 'Jane pregnancy' rumour, about her having a baby with Grant?! I think they could do that storyline.

Carla and Grant were going on about Grant wanting more children. And then there was that scene towards the end with Grant and Jane, it was so sweet! If Grant came back, and Jane came to her senses about Ian. They could try and make things work. What do you think?
    Yeah i think Grant and Jane should make things work between them, Ian and Jane really shouldn't be together and i have realised this since Jane began her affair with Grant. Grant and Jane are so well suited, plus Courtney gets on so well with Jane so they would be a great family together, i hope they get together sometime in the future and have kids together, i would think that would be the cherry on the cake for them!
    Last edited by DaVeyWaVey; 10-06-2006 at 19:28.

im not sure really i do think they would be well suited but i would hate things to turn sour between jane & grant because i dont think it would be very fair on jane after her loosing her husband so tragically bless her plus it would hurt her to hurt ians children i think it would would be very big emotionally for her

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I honestly can not say Jane HAD AN AFFAIR with Grant, cos Jane is not a married woman, shes just shackin up with Ian and is nothing but Ians baby sitter and maid in my opinion,, Ian has to be as BORING as watching paint dry..Ok Grant was seperated when he and Jane took up with their passionate fling..weither or not they EVENTUALLY get together again, I just think they got along really well and would make a really interesting couple.. if EE would write a DECENT STORY LINE. Jane just GLOWED when she was with Grant. Ok thats just my 2 euro cents worth.........

Maybe that could be Jane's exit story when she thinks about leaving.. head to portugal to be with Grant
    Super Mod

Thread Information