Thread: Cast Appearences

Cast Appearences

Any Neighbours stars on TV? On the radio? In magazines, or have there own Newspaper coloums?

Discuss all their apperences here

No one from neighbours seem to do much in england really other than neighbours do they?

Alan Fletcher and other Neighbours stars

Quote Originally Posted by Abi
    Any Neighbours stars on TV? On the radio? In magazines, or have there own Newspaper coloums?

Discuss all their apperences here

Alan Fletcher is currently in the UK touring with his band Waiting Room. I interviewed him recently for my internet radio show www.thesoapshow.com I also interviewed Maggie Millar who played Rosie Hoyland, and in the coming weeks I have interviews with Marcella Russo (Liljana), Kevin Harrington (David) and Lucinda Cowden (Melanie).

They were all really nice people and happy to talk at length about Neighbours and what they are up to now.

During his whistlestop visit Channel Five HQ earlier this year, Neighbours legend Alan Fletcher (aka Dr Karl Kennedy) teased viewers that he was gearing up for a tour - and, true to his word, this month sees soapland's rock doc return to these shores to kick off a series of live gigs across the UK.

Alan will be performing a mixture of classic covers and original material with his band The X-Rays, plus special guest Tommy Rando. The two-week tour includes a string of dates at Aussie bar chain Walkabout, coming to a close at Manchester's K2 nightclub:

29 Nov - Derby Walkabout (tickets)
    30 Nov - Nottingham Walkabout (tickets)
    1 Dec - Sheffield Walkabout (tickets)
    2 Dec - Leeds Walkabout (tickets)
    4 Dec - London Temple Walkabout
    5 Dec - Liverpool Walkabout (tickets)
    6 Dec - Edinburgh Walkabout (tickets)
    7 Dec - Birmingham Walkabout (tickets)
    8 Dec - Cardiff Walkabout (tickets)
    9 Dec - Swansea Walkabout (tickets)
    10 Dec - Manchester, K2 Nightclub (tickets)

And if you can't make it this time round, don't fret - UK fans can also catch Alan making an apperance on this Sunday's edition of the Xtra Factor and, on 4 December, Soccer AM.

For more information about the tour and upcoming appearances, check out Alan's official website.

Thread Information