Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Cast Appearences

I'm not a big fan of Louisa Lyton, but she is so bubbly in Strictly Come Dancin, I think she is great.

I swear the person who played Alistair in the location episodes in Spain in 2002 played the man that told Alex he had to pose as Kevin Blake in Stormbreaker.

Natalie Cassidy was on celebrity supermarket sweep last night.

I was looking through my friends' hair style magazine today and I could swear I saw a picture of Emma Barton (Honey), at least I think she is played by Emma Barton; in there.

Charlie Clements on Something for the Weekend this Morning

Did you see charlie interview this morning it is so sweet, his band even has a website at www. myspace.com/formellyunknown to hear his bands music as charlie is in a band called the unknowns and charlie plays guitar in the band.

Also charlie when to a barbeque last night for his mate owen as he turned 20 and charlie turns 20 next week.

Charlie also said the food at eastenders is not nice, in the canteen as it is jacket potatoes, beans and chips all the time.

They also said about the stax storyline, and charlie says he enjoys the story at the moment and there a still a lot more twists and turns to go as well charlie said.

They showed a brief clip of mondays episode where bradley is talking to stacey about helping him with marge and he gives stacey a dvd i think of a horror movie, and she says he is a nice bloke, and stacey agreed his was, he was just about to talk to stacey when his phone rang and max was on the phone and stacey was listening and stacey looked down, then the clip stopped.

Looks like quite a good episode tommorrow night, must see it as on friday night as bradley declares his love for stacey but she tells him he can do alot better than her and she knows he can as i think she feels guilty about lying to him about her and max affair and trys to put him off her and that is why she does not get back with bradders straight away as stacey wants him to find someone better than her.

As stacey feels he should be with someone else and not her as stacey feels she does not deserve him but someone else does who is more worthy of him and stacey knows it is not her.

Maeve (the wife of Victor; the one in charge of WCCT) was in The Bill last night.

That woman who is interviewing sean slater at the moment, is that the same person who was in Emmerdale a few years ago playing a lesbian called Effie, she had something to do with Zoe?

Lacey and Charlie (Stacey and Bradley) will be on This Morning on Monday. Don't know what time though.
    Last edited by Florijo; 26-10-2007 at 12:47.

Samantha and Rita (Ronnie and Roxy) are on the Jonothan Ross show tonight, late notice but I was just watching it randomly and they were introduced at the beginning!
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by StarsOfCCTV View Post
    Samantha and Rita (Ronnie and Roxy) are on the Jonothan Ross show tonight, late notice but I was just watching it randomly and they were introduced at the beginning!
    Just watched it Roxy looks cute with her hair just touching the shoulders, and with out all those ghastly hair extensions,,

Thread Information