Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Only Time will Tell - Sequel to Forbidden Love (Please Read)

Only Time will Tell Part Two - Thanks guys!

“Seems alright don’t it Jodz?” Smiled a tall broad young lad as he smiled at the young girl looking up at the new house.

“Dunno why we had to move in the first place” She snapped as she stormed up the stairs with her arms firmly folded.

“Leave her Lee… she’ll be alright just give her time….” Another girl said a little older than the first.

“I know, but I hate seeing her like this, she’s gotta move on…” Lee sighed as he turned to see his mum lifting boxes form the van.

“You two gonna help or what?” she snapped as Lee quickly took the box from her and carried it up into the house.

“Carol, where’d ya want this?” Came a voice from behind the van, it was another boy only he was a lot younger about 15.

“Er.. Just stick it in the house Jay, any where’ll do love!” she replied as the boy took the box into the house. Carol followed his with another box, as she reached the top she turned to see her daughter at the bottom of the stairs.

“C’mon Ash, gonna come and see ya new room?” She smiled as she disappeared into the house. Ashleigh smiled and headed off after her.

“Alright?” Mickey called from the bottom of the stairs as the girl turned round. She smiled and walked back down the stairs.

“You live round here then?” She asked as Mickey nodded.

“Yea.. Just over there. number 27!” he smiled as Ashleigh took a look at his house.

“I’m Ashleigh” She smiled as she shook Mickey’s hand.

“I’m Mickey… this is me little brother Darren” Mickey smiled as Darren smiled at her.

“So what’s it like round here… seems pretty cool” Ashleigh smiled looking about her as Mickey nodded.

“Yea it is… not the greatest place in the world but its ‘ome aint it” he smiled again as he looked up as Lee walked down the stairs.

“Oh this is me brother Lee.” Smiled Ashleigh as Lee came up behind her.

“Alright, I’m Mickey… this is Da..”

“You know where my CD player is Ash?” Lee asked completely blanking Mickey and Darren.

“I dunno do I!” Ashleigh snapped outraged by her brothers actions.

“Well come inside because we need ya help, you can go off gossiping to people later!” Lee snapped as he looked at Mickey before heading off back in side.

“Look I gotta go…” Ashleigh sighed as Mickey frowned watching Lee.

“Where does he get off talking to you like that…” Mickey snapped watching as Lee disappeared.

“See ya about later yeah?” Ashleigh smiled as Mickey nodded before she too disappeared into the new house. Mickey sighed and walked off with Darren.
    ~*~ Thanks to Collé For Banner ~*~

really good!

wow more please

wow this is really gud
    Georgie

Only Time will Tell - Part Three

“Why you gotta be so rude Lee…” Ashleigh snapped as she walked into the living room “He was just being friendly!” Ashleigh added as Lee looked up at her.

“He aint being friendly Ash, how many times have a gotta tell ya, blokes don’t get no where by just being friendly, he’s on to something”

“Oh leave it out Lee!” Jodie said smiling form the corner of the room. “Just chill out, us girls are old enough to look after our self aint we Ash?”

“Yeah well just be careful who ya trust, don’t want another performance of what we had down in Essex do we?” Lee said before getting up and heading upstairs.

“You alright Jay?” Ashleigh smiled as the young lad came into the room. “Just seen a kid bout your age, Darren his name was, why don’t you go round there, number 27 he said”

“Don’t fancy it!” He snapped sighing as he sat on the sofa.

“Jay you gotta get out there, make some mates, a new start” Jodie said sitting up properly. With no response the girls sighed as they went back reading their magazines.

“What they like then?” Rosie asked as she saw Mickey and Darren come into the room.

“Alright” Darren said not sounding too bothered as he took a seat beside Demi who was feeding Aleesha.

“Well?” Rosie said looking at her eldest son as he shrugged.

“Alright I suppose. Though one of em was well rude weren’t he Daz!” Mickey said shaking his head. “The girl was alright though, they was all we saw, I saw the boy about Darren’s age form the window though and anther girl, I bet they got parents too!”

“Right I’m gonna go take Aleesha out for a walk.” Demi smiled as she got up lifting her daughter from her highchair. She couldn’t take all this being normal, because nothing was normal anymore, she could never get her life back to the way it was, she had to get out!

“Alright love see ya in a bit” Rosie smiled as Darren followed he rout into the hall.

“I’ll meet ya in a bit yeah, spend some of our money” He smiled as Demi nodded as she walked out with Aleesha. As She walked out into the square Demi could hear shouting form inside number 5, she looked up and saw a boy sat in the steps. She looked over at him and he smiled. She gave a little smile back to him as she looked back down to Aleesha.

“C’mon, lets see if those ducks are bit hungry” She smiled. Suddenly she looked up at the house again as she heard the door slam, and out came a girl.

“C’mon Jay lets get out of this mad house!” She snapped as she ran down the steps. “Fancy checking out the place?” She asked as Jason nodded and got up with her, he glanced over at Demi who was watching, Demi quickly looked away as she went of with Aleesha.

*Mickey sets his sights on Jodie Roberts*

wow excellent carry on

wow, it's fab, liking this sequel can't wait for the next part

Wow its really good pleast post the next bit soon

Only Time will Tell - Part Four

“What can I get ya love?” Jane smiled behind the counter as Jodie pondered over the menu.

“Er… can I just have a coffee please” She smiled as she looked over at Jason sat at one of the tables. “You fancy an iced bun Jay?” she asked as he grunted not paying attention.

“And an ice bun please” Jodie smiled as Jane fetched her coffee and bun.

“Aint seen you before, you new round here?” Jane asked as she stared punching buttons on the till.

“Yeah, arrived this morning.”

“Oh right, well I’m Jane and welcome to walford” She smiled as she handed Jodie her things.

“I’m Jodie.. And thanks” She smiled as she took her Coffee and headed for the door. “C’mon Jay” she smiled as she left with her cousin to investigate the market area.

“Alright love see ya again soon!” Mickey smiled as he counted the money with a smile before putting it in his bum bag. He spotted a young girl and boy walking past, he smiled as he stopped them.

“Can I interest you in some lovely jewellery… its fine stuff and only a tenner!” Mickey smiled as Jodie looked at the jewellery being displayed to her.

“Ere, you’ve just moved in aint ya?” Mickey asked as Jodie looked up at him and nodded. “I met… is it ya brother and sister?” Mickey said not sounding too sure as Jodie nodded.

“I dunno were they arguing” She smiled as Mickey nodded raising his eyebrows as Jodie giggled. “Yep that’s them”

“Nice to meet ya, I’m Mickey, Mickey Miller number 27!”

“You too, I’m Jodie Roberts, this is me little cousin Jason” She smiled as she pushed Jason forward to meet Mickey.

“How old is he? Only I got a little brother and sister bout his age, their twins” Mickey smiled as Jodie nodded.

“He’s 15,”

“So’s the twins, today infact, maybe yous lot could be mates aye?” Mickey suggested as Jodie nodded with a smile, Jason sighed as he walked off.

“Jay!” Jodie called as Mickey frowned. “Look I gotta go after him, see ya around!” Jodie smiled as she headed off after Jason. Mickey sighed as he tuned back round to serve anther customer.

*Demi meets Jason*

kool, can't wait for the next part!

Thread Information