Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Mitchell brothers!!

It was a shame we didn't see Ross Kemp on talking during EE Revealed, and I think Steve Mcfadden's speech was taped from years back. I don't think they would have started filming yet, it was probably a few weeks after Peggy's first week that they started. I hope they do an EE Revealed for Steve and Ross's first days, that will be really great!

Quote Originally Posted by .:SpIcYsPy:.
    Lol good enough reason
    it was good though wasnt it i

I never really understood how Grant got out of the water (after the car crash) without being noticed. He must have come up pretty quickly after the impact. I also would have thought, despite the argument, that he would have checked to see if his brother was o.k. How did Phil end up in hospital and Grant ended up without a scratch on him, very strange.

they was good

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

i remember SharonGate and Who shot phil.can't wait for their return

he was a trained soldier grant was wasnt he?

yeah him and phil both were i think

Quote Originally Posted by alkalinetrio
    he was a trained soldier grant was wasnt he?
    Grant joined the army, when he was about 17 or 18. He was in the Falklands. I've got the video of 'The Mitchells Naked Truths' and he talks about it in that. Phil was never in the army, Grant joined because he wanted to do something for himself that Phil hadn't done. He was the younger brother so he always felt left behind. Apparently he used too have a lot of nightmares about it, and I think it was once said that he killed somebody while he was in the Falklands.

I think alongside Grant's army experience both of them know how to defend themselves because of their father being a boxer, he most probably taught them a thing or two. Eric Mitchell was quite a violent man so we are told. Most of what they have become probably came from him.

cool cant wait for them to come back going to be soo cool just under 3 weeks isnt it?

I was watching on BBC EE a clip from xmas 1996, just reminding myself what Christmas was like for the Mitchells. It was a classic, I was laughing so much. They were in all in 'The Vic' having lunch, there was Tiffany, Grant, Peggy, Lorraine, Joe, Ted, Kathy, Phil and George. Grant was about to carve the turkey when Joe started having a fit about him being satin or something, Lorraine was trying to calm him, and then Phil (who was drunk) made some stupid joke about Joe. Then Lorraine and Phil started arguing, Kathy got in on it having a go at Phil. Then Joe made an announcement that Grant had kissed Lorraine the night before, and things kicked off about that, and then Peggy was having a go at Tiffany for drinking while she was pregnant, everyone was fighting with everybody else, it was great! I wish it was like that now.

Thread Information