Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Mitchell brothers!!

The Mitchell brothers!!

I was just watching the clip of the car crash on BBC Eastenders with Phil and Grant, just reminding myself how fantastic they were. They were involved in some amazing storylines, and the chemistry they used to have onscreen was incredible. Grant is definetely one of the best characters to have ever been in the square!

I was wondering what moments you have enjoyed the most with Phil and Grant?! With Grant I think one of the best scenes was when he left with Courteney, and Beppe was chasing after him in the airport. And for a split second they saw each other, when Grant was in the lift, and they gave each other a smile, and we just knew that Grant had come out on top again.
    And I also enjoyed the Sharongate and his affair with Tiffany's mum. And every other clip he has been in basically, absolutely brilliant!

I suppose Eastenders Revealed will be doing a special episode for these two when they return, so we'll get to see some of it again. I can't wait!

Talking

Hiya!!
    With Grant i enjoyed the "SharonGate",and with Phil i really enjoyed the "Who Shot Phil?" storyline.
    I think that they belong to some of the best EastEnders character ever!!

Love
    Melanie

Just 6 days untill it's Christmas!!
    Thanks soooooo much Dennis no.1 Fan for my Banner!!!!

peggy's on revealed tomorrow i'll be watching that because they will show her pushing chrissie down the grave

Talking

I've got that episode on DVD!!
    I absolutely love Chrissie,but boy that was a good!!
    Last edited by melanielovesdennisrickman; 03-10-2005 at 19:58.

Just 6 days untill it's Christmas!!
    Thanks soooooo much Dennis no.1 Fan for my Banner!!!!

i like chrissie too but yea it was good

Quote Originally Posted by melanielovesdennisrickman
    Hiya!!
    With Grant i enjoyed the "SharonGate",and with Phil i really enjoyed the "Who Shot Phil?" storyline.
    I think that they belong to some of the best EastEnders character ever!!

Love
    Melanie
    Yes I think they are valued characters in Eastenders, they are fabulous! There are so many storylines I have enjoyed with these two, I couldn't name them all. Tiffany dying on the street was a great scene for me. Grant showed real emotion. There have been so many scenes that have had me in tears.

I like how Phil and Grant are so alike. They both have these split personalities, loveable rogues/evil psychopaths. When Phil first came into it he was the sweet loving one, right up until everything came out about Sharon. And Grant a couple of months into his marriage, turned into this twisted psychopath who had a bit of a soft side, but one which we rarely saw.

Then when Phil got with Kathy, Phil turned into a raging alcholic, and Grant was there to comfort her, and help her through everything. It's like every once in a while one of them goes off the rails, but they can't go off at the same time, because then they can't pick each other up when they fall, if that were to happen. It was a great bond they had.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    Yes I think they are valued characters in Eastenders, they are fabulous! There are so many storylines I have enjoyed with these two, I couldn't name them all. Tiffany dying on the street was a great scene for me. Grant showed real emotion. There have been so many scenes that have had me in tears.

I like how Phil and Grant are so alike. They both have these split personalities, loveable rogues/evil psychopaths. When Phil first came into it he was the sweet loving one, right up until everything came out about Sharon. And Grant a couple of months into his marriage, turned into this twisted psychopath who had a bit of a soft side, but one which we rarely saw.

Then when Phil got with Kathy, Phil turned into a raging alcholic, and Grant was there to comfort her, and help her through everything. It's like every once in a while one of them goes off the rails, but they can't go off at the same time, because then they can't pick each other up when they fall, if that were to happen. It was a great bond they had.
    Yeah fantastic stuff! Tiffany dieing was one of my favourite scenes of EastEnders. I remember watching it on New years eve just after I'd got ready to go out. Really sad Then when Bianca came running out and Tiff was just laying on the road with her eyes half open, dead EastEnders at it's best!
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Yes Tiffany was such a great character, it was a very sad moment. She was all ready to start a new life with her baby daughter and tragedy struck. Although I'm sure Grant is a good dad, Tiffany was an excellent mum.

Still it's just a story. Martine Mccutcheon has gone on to do some great things with her life. But it was heartbreaking to watch, even sadder than Jamie.

what date are they on our screens????
    Last edited by crazygirl; 04-10-2005 at 20:11.

Quote Originally Posted by crazygirl
    peggy's on revealed tomorrow i'll be watching that because they will show her pushing chrissie down the grave
    Lol good enough reason

Thread Information