Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert Sugden

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    I think Telly Watcher is just constantly on the wind up, they most probably like Ross really.
    Or perhaps he sent a letter asking for a reply
    or photo and didnt get one and its rankled
    since!?

Or hes going to suggest a new category
    in Soapboards forum awards.
    The poster submitting longest total
    posts over the year. Walkover!
    Last edited by maidmarian; 01-01-2016 at 19:47.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to maidmarian For This Useful Post:

Perdita (01-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    Oh bore off will you, its a soap both Robert and Ross are maniacs who have BOTH got away with alot including murder attempts. its a soap both Robert and Ross are maniacs who have BOTH got away with alot including murder attempts.
    I'm really beginning to suspect you are Mike Parr! Anyway, let's talk about now and current storylines. Ross still hasn't had any kind of enough deserved come-uppance for his truly mad actions over the last 4 months or so. There really are no words which you or anyone can write here on soapboards which can excuse Ross or overcome history like his, sorry, IMO.

However, I do agree with you that Emmerdale is a soap. If everyone there got their true come-uppance for things they've done then Emmerdale Village would be nearly empty within 6 months or so, seemingly either from jail terms or burials in Emmerdale graveyard!

Emmerdale has about 20 dwellings, including residential homes and farms and there are about 55 residents. The Dingles, Bartons and Sugdens really come across as being in some backwoods place where anything can and does go in their locality...

Last edited by Telly Watcher; 02-01-2016 at 14:28.

Quote Originally Posted by Telly Watcher View Post
    I'm really beginning to suspect you are Mike Parr! Anyway, let's talk about now and current storylines. Ross still hasn't had any kind of enough deserved come-uppance for his truly mad actions over the last 4 months or so. There really are no words which you or anyone can write here on soapboards which can excuse Ross or overcome history like his, sorry, IMO.

However, I do agree with you that Emmerdale is a soap. If everyone there got their true come-uppance for things they've done then Emmerdale Village would be nearly empty within 6 months or so, seemingly either from jail terms or burials in Emmerdale graveyard!

Emmerdale has about 20 dwellings, including residential homes and farms and there are about 55 residents. The Dingles, Bartons and Sugdens really come across as being in some backwoods place where anything can and does go in their locality...

And neither has Robert. And that's the point. We all know Ross is a bad one as is Rob and Cain etc etc. But it's the double standards. If You want Ross to have more comeuppance then it should be the same for Robert. I don't get why people can't see that. Whether you like them or not if you have one viewpoint that one character has done so many bad things so should be punished yet it's fine for another one not to even though they have done the same if not worse

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dalesfan For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (02-01-2016)

Aww, c'mon! There is really no comparison between Robert and Ross. Bad things happen to Robert and he reacts just as he should to best deal with it for himself and everyone else. Ross just causes bad things to happen to himself and everyone around him and no-one comes out of his actions well. Robert is smart, cunning and has limits. Ross is otherwise and a complete numpty with no apparent memory beyond like yesterday!

I reckon Robert has had more than enough of come-uppance for his previous actions. It was only because big numpty Ross was so useless as a hitman that he bungled the shooting that Robert even survived in September 2015. On the other hand, just what come-uppance has Ross had so far? Debbie leaving the village! PAH! Let's let the punishment and healing begin and Ross's blood to start flowing!

What's past in years ago for Cain, etc, is past. It's the last 4 months or so I was talking about. C'mon, keep up! Ross is so like last summer! Let's move on. Robert is definitely the new mover and shaker in this village. Ross is so like...that nowhere man, yawn, Zzzzzz...!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Telly Watcher For This Useful Post:

binky321 (02-01-2016)

*Getting into Telly Watcher's frame of mind*

Ryan Hawley is that you?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rossfan For This Useful Post:

deeCee (02-01-2016)

*Getting into Telly Watcher's frame of mind*

Ryan Hawley is that you?

Quote Originally Posted by Telly Watcher View Post
    Aww, c'mon! There is really no comparison between Robert and Ross. Bad things happen to Robert and he reacts just as he should to best deal with it for himself and everyone else. Ross just causes bad things to happen to himself and everyone around him and no-one comes out of his actions well. Robert is smart, cunning and has limits. Ross is otherwise and a complete numpty with no apparent memory beyond like yesterday!

I reckon Robert has had more than enough of come-uppance for his previous actions. It was only because big numpty Ross was so useless as a hitman that he bungled the shooting that Robert even survived in September 2015. On the other hand, just what come-uppance has Ross had so far? Debbie leaving the village! PAH! Let's let the punishment and healing begin and Ross's blood to start flowing!

What's past in years ago for Cain, etc, is past. It's the last 4 months or so I was talking about. C'mon, keep up! Ross is so like last summer! Let's move on. Robert is definitely the new mover and shaker in this village. Ross is so like...that nowhere man, yawn, Zzzzzz...!
    Last edited by JessicaMad; 02-01-2016 at 16:50.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JessicaMad For This Useful Post:

deeCee (02-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaMad View Post
    Yep

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dalesfan For This Useful Post:

deeCee (02-01-2016)

I love Robert Sugden he is the BEST character on the show BUT he needs to confirm if he is gay or bisexual. And will the new producer make Aaron and Robert a gay super couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Serena Williams View Post
    I love Robert Sugden he is the BEST character on the show BUT he needs to confirm if he is gay or bisexual. And will the new producer make Aaron and Robert a gay super couple.
    He will be whatever is most advantageous for
    him.
    Thats Robert!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to maidmarian For This Useful Post:

lizann (04-01-2016)

Thread Information