Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert Sugden

I just read on ds forum that it is max who dies when andy tries to get max out of the car to safety the car explodes killing maxs

i dont know how true this is because i thought robert dies but i dont know
    angelblue

i think that is rong to do i mean shes only a teenager she proabably doesnt even know th meaning of love yet!!.....neway i think her n daz would make a nice couple but debbie jus goez for the older guyz n sex!!

Robert Sugden

Personally i think without Robert emmerdale will be quite boring, is it me but people always like the good guy whereas i think the bad guys always bring the entertainment, and andy has always caused the trouble but Robert has one of them attitudes that makes people think that he has begun the events that are so good to watch but devastaing to the village.

Your thoughts please.

Andy may have caused the trouble, his step mums death, shooting his dad , getting Debbie pregnant etc but he isn't 'bad' most of the above were accidents. He has horrendous luck

Robert is horrible i what he said to debbie in last nights episode, but at the end of the day he went to save his brother which i thought was sweet. I do agree though without him it wouldnt be the same even if he is a jerk.

Yeah im quite sorry to see Rob go but im sure he will be back oneday, he is a great character even though he has turned into a right a*** hole

THANX TO VIXIE-LOU FOR THE GREAT BANNER!

I hate Robert, he's just horrible and causes so much pain, I'm happy without him though he did bring some great entertainment

is he returning?

I was wondering that too ....

Emmerdale bosses have confirmed that the character of Robert Sudgen will make a dramatic return to the soap this autumn.

The character, who was previously played by Karl Davies, left the village in 2005, but returned briefly for his father's funeral in 2009.

Newcomer Ryan Hawley will take over the role of Robert, who is due to reappear in the village later in October.

Fans have been speculating about Robert's return since his brother Andy (Kelvin Fletcher) received a text message from him earlier in the month.

Andy and Katie are currently preparing to tie the knot again but Robert's return will rock their rekindled relationship. Long-term viewers will remember that Robert and Katie once had an affair and there is a lot of animosity between the two brothers.

Andy pushes a devastated Katie away telling her he only got back with her because she was the safe option
    © ITV
    Andy and Katie in Emmerdale

Emmerdale's series producer Kate Oates said: "I'm delighted to welcome Ryan to the show. Robert is a complex character and when we were looking for someone to take over the role, Ryan had the perfect balance of charm and edge.

"Robert Sugden's life has moved on in many ways... but those ingrained feelings - about his father, Andy, Katie, and the village where he grew up - are sure to find an explosive outlet."

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

KiwiElle (18-09-2014), lizann (18-09-2014), tammyy2j (16-09-2014)

Thread Information