Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Hair Straighteners

I've got Vidal Sassoon they cost me £20 and are excellent, better than the hair dressers ones.

Wow £20! What temperature do they go up to? My first straightners were £7 ones from avon that aren't very good. I love my Babyliss ones though!

I have no idea, but they are the best i've ever had. So expensive is not always best!

Yeah, people who use GHDs for ages say their hair snaps literally in their fingers, plus GHD's are most likely to set on fire as they have no protective cap.

Well i'm not that interested in them to know about all that, i just know what mine are and that they are very good.

Quote Originally Posted by annaz
    Babyliss definatly, you get 25% more length on the ceramic plates and they came better than GHD's in a survey. For £60, the best you can get are ones that go to 230C and they're brilliant!
    i had babyliss ones a few years ago and they were rubbish! i have nicky clarke ones now and theyre really good
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

i had phillips ones ad they were useless for me but now i have Hair Tools and theyre FAB!!!

Quote Originally Posted by di marco
    i had babyliss ones a few years ago and they were rubbish! i have nicky clarke ones now and theyre really good
    lol! I only bought them cos they were the ones they used at the hair dressers. I like them cos they heat up to 230C in 30 seconds and I only need to go through it once cos I'm normally in a hurry in the morning.

I got the new GHD 4's today!

Cost me £155, because i had to buy the set, as you cant buy them separatly yet, and i didnt want to wait so i just got them!

Oooo Very nice, I dont really own expenisve hair strightners but they do the job and get very hot as well.

Thread Information