Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Jokes

This ones a little rude:
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    A cannibal captured three men. He said to each of them "Go and collect ten pieces of fruit. Come back here and stick them up your bum. If you can put all ten pieces up your bum withought showing any emotion, I'll let you go. If you show emotion I'll kill you."

The first man went off and collected 10 apples. On the 5th apple he winced, so the cannibal killed him.

The second man went off and collected 10 grapes. On the 9th grape he laughed, so the cannibal killed him.

Back in heaven, the first man said to the second man "Why did you laugh? You could have lived!!"

The second man replied "I couldn't help it, I saw the third man collecting pineapples"

Last edited by StarsOfCCTV; 29-09-2007 at 21:05.

Quote Originally Posted by pookie1968uk View Post
    my dauhter told me this joke today......

Why do only 10% of men go to heaven?
    because if all of them went it would be hell!!!
    Lol Now I like that one
    And its very true

Talking

Monastery Life

A young monk arrives at the monastery. He is assigned to helping the other monks in copying the old canons and laws of the church by hand.

He notices, however, that all of the monks are copying from copies, not from the original manuscript. So, the new monk goes to the head abbot to question this, pointing out that if someon made even a small error in the first copy, it would never be picked up! In fact, that error would be continued in all of the subsequent copies.

The head monk, says, "We have been copying from the copies for centuries, but you make a good point, my son."

He goes down into the dark caves underneath the monastery, where the original manuscripts are held as archives in a locked vault that hasn't been opened for hundreds of years.

Hours go by and nobody sees the old abbot.

So, the young monk gets worried and goes down to look for him. He sees him banging his head against the wall and wailing,
    "We missed the R! We missed the R! We missed the R!"
    His forehead is all bloody and bruised and he is crying uncontrollably.

The young monk asks the old abbot, "What's wrong, father?"

With a choking voice, the old abbot replies:

"The word was...

CELEBRATE!!!"

Smile

Very funny, like it.

One Christmas Eve, a frenzied young man ran into a pet shop looking for an unusual Christmas gift for his wife. The shop owner suggested a parrot, named Chet, which could sing famous Christmas carols. This seemed like the perfect gift. "How do I get him to sing?" The young man asked, excitedly. "Simply hold a lighted match directly under his feet." was the shop owner's reply.

The shop owner held a lighted match under the parrot's left foot. Chet began to sing: "Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! ..." The shop owner then held another match under the parrot's right foot. Then Chet's tune changed, and the air was filled with: " Silent Night, Holy Night..."

The young man was so impressed that he paid the shop-keeper and ran home as quickly as he could with Chet under his arm. When the wife saw her gift she was overwhelmed.

"How beautiful!" She exclaimed, "Can he talk?" "No," the young man replied, "But he can sing. Let me show you." So the young man whipped out his lighter and placed it under Chet's left foot, as the shop-keeper had shown him, and Chet crooned: "Jingle Bells! Jingle bells!..." The man then moved the lighter to Chet's right foot, and out came: "Silent Night, Holy night..."

The wife, her face filled with curiosity, then asked, "What if we hold the lighter between his legs?" The man did not know. "Let's try it," he answered, eager to please his wife. So they held the lighter between Chet's legs. Chet twisted his face, cleared his throat, and the little parrot sang out loudly like it was the performance of his life: "Chet's nuts roasting on an open fire...."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The head Nun of the convent called all 100 Nuns into the foyer for an emergency meeting.

"Last night," She started "I found something terrible in one of the sisters rooms."
    99 Nuns "Oh no"
    1 Nun "He, he"

"A condom!" said the head Nun.
    99 Nuns "Oh no"
    1 Nun "He, he"

Head Nun "And it was used!"
    99 Nuns "Oh no"
    1 Nun "He, he"

Head Nun "And it had a hole in it!"
    1 Nun "Oh no"
    99 Nuns "He, he"
    Last edited by StarsOfCCTV; 19-10-2007 at 21:12.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Smile One for the ladies

A woman was in town on a shopping trip. She began her day finding the most perfect shoes in the first shop and a beautiful dress on sale in the second.

In the third everything had just been reduced to a fiver when her mobile phone rang. It was a female doctor notifying her that her husband had just been in a terrible accident and was in critical condition and in the Intensive Care Unit. The woman told the doctor to inform her husband where she was and that she'd be there as soon as possible.

As she hung up she realized she was leaving what was shaping up to be her best day ever in the shops. she decided to get in a couple of more shops before heading to the hospital.

She ended up shopping the rest of the morning, finishing her trip with a cup of coffee and a beautiful coffee slice, complimentary, from the last shop.

She was jubilant. Then she remembered her husband. Feeling guilty, she dashed to the hospital. She saw the doctor in the corridor and asked about her Husband's condition. The lady doctor glared at her and shouted, 'You went ahead and finished your shopping trip didn't you! I hope you're proud of yourself! While you were out for the past four hours enjoying yourself in town, your husband has been languishing in the Intensive Care Unit! It's just as well you went ahead and finished, because it will be more than likely the last shopping trip you ever take! For the rest of his life he
    will require round the clock care. And you'll now be his carer!'

The woman was feeling so guilty she broke down and sobbed...........

The lady doctor then chuckled and said, 'I'm just pulling your leg. He's dead. What did you buy?'

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Abigail (06-11-2007)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    A woman was in town on a shopping trip. She began her day finding the most perfect shoes in the first shop and a beautiful dress on sale in the second.

In the third everything had just been reduced to a fiver when her mobile phone rang. It was a female doctor notifying her that her husband had just been in a terrible accident and was in critical condition and in the Intensive Care Unit. The woman told the doctor to inform her husband where she was and that she'd be there as soon as possible.

As she hung up she realized she was leaving what was shaping up to be her best day ever in the shops. she decided to get in a couple of more shops before heading to the hospital.

She ended up shopping the rest of the morning, finishing her trip with a cup of coffee and a beautiful coffee slice, complimentary, from the last shop.

She was jubilant. Then she remembered her husband. Feeling guilty, she dashed to the hospital. She saw the doctor in the corridor and asked about her Husband's condition. The lady doctor glared at her and shouted, 'You went ahead and finished your shopping trip didn't you! I hope you're proud of yourself! While you were out for the past four hours enjoying yourself in town, your husband has been languishing in the Intensive Care Unit! It's just as well you went ahead and finished, because it will be more than likely the last shopping trip you ever take! For the rest of his life he
    will require round the clock care. And you'll now be his carer!'

The woman was feeling so guilty she broke down and sobbed...........

The lady doctor then chuckled and said, 'I'm just pulling your leg. He's dead. What did you buy?'
    Thank you so much for that. Its the first laugh I've had in ages.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Talking Ever had a threesome?

I met an older woman at a bar last night.

She wasn't bad for 57, we drank and bull*********d a bit, then she asked if I'd ever had the 'sportsman's double', a mother and daughter threesome?

I said no.

We drank a bit more, then she says that tonight was my lucky night.

I went back to her place.

She put the hall light on and shouted upstairs: "Mom, you still awake?"

Smile Golf

Four old-timers were playing their weekly game of golf, and one remarked how nice it would be to wake up on Christmas morning, roll out of bed and without an argument, go directly to the golf course, meet his buddies and play a round.
    His buddies all chimed in and said, "Let's do it! We'll make it a priority, figure out a way and meet here early Christmas morning."
    Months later, that special morning arrives, and there they are on the golf course.
    The first guy says, "Boy this game cost me a fortune! I bought my wife such a diamond ring that she can't take her eyes off it."
    Number 2 guy says, "I spent a ton, too. My wife is at home planning the cruise I gave her. She was up to her eyeballs in brochures."
    Number 3 guy says "Well my wife is at home admiring her new car, reading the manual."
    They all turned to the last guy in the group who is staring at them like they have lost their minds.
    "I can't believe you all went to such expense for this golf game. I woke up, slapped my wife on the butt and said, 'Well babe, Merry Christmas! It's a great morning for either sex or golf." and she said

"Take a sweater."

Don's tattoo

Don gets home late one night and his wife says, 'Where in the hell have you been?'
    Don replies, 'I was out getting a tattoo.'
    'A tattoo?' she frowned. 'What kind of tattoo did you get?'
    'I got a hundred dollar bill on my privates,' he said proudly.
    'What the hell were you thinking?' she said, shaking her head in disgust.
    'Why on earth would an accountant get a hundred dollar bill tattooed on his privates?'
    'Well, one, I like to watch my money grow.
    Two, once in a while I like to play with my money.
    Three, I like how money feels in my hand.
    And, lastly, instead of you going out shopping, you can stay right here at home and blow a hundred bucks anytime you want.'
    Don is recovering in room 233 at the local hospital.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Hollie-x (16-04-2008)

Thread Information