walk hand in hand and as they stroll the guy's lustful desire rises to a
    peak. He is just about to get frisky when she says, "I hope you don't
    mind but I really do need to pee."

Slightly taken aback by this vulgarity he replies, "OK. Why don't you go
    behind this hedge."

She nods agreement and disappears behind the hedge. As he waits he can
    hear the sound of nylon knickers rolling down her voluptuous legs and
    imagines what is being exposed. Unable to contain his animal thoughts a
    moment longer, he reaches a hand through the hedge and touches her leg.
    He quickly brings his hand further up her thigh until suddenly and with
    great astonishment finds himself gripping a long, thick appendage
    hanging between her legs.

He shouts in horror, "My God Mary ... have you changed your sex?"

"No," she replies. "I've changed my mind, I'm having a s**t instead."
    Ewwwww

How to shower like a woman and a man

HOW TO SHOWER LIKE A WOMAN
    Take off clothes and place them sectioned in the laundry basket
    according to lights and darks.

Walk to bathroom wearing long dressing gown.

If you see husband along the way, cover up any exposed areas.

Look at your womanly physique in the mirror - make mental note to
    do more sit-ups/leg-lifts etc.
    Get in the shower.

Use face cloth, arm cloth, leg cloth, long loofah, wide loofah and pumice stone.

Wash your hair once with cucumber and sage shampoo with 43 added vitamins.

Wash your hair again to make sure it is clean.

Condition your hair with conditioner enhanced with grapefruit and
    mint.

Wash your face with crushed apricot facial scrub for 10 minutes until red.

Wash entire rest of body with ginger nut and jaffa cake body wash.

Rinse conditioner off hair.

Shave armpits and legs.

Turn off shower.

Squeegee off all wet surfaces in shower. Spray mould spots with tile cleaner.

Get out of shower.

Dry with towel the size of a small country.

Wrap hair in a super absorbent towel.

Return to bedroom wearing long dressing gown and the hand towel on
    head.

If you see your husband along the way, cover up any exposed areas.

HOW TO SHOWER LIKE A MAN
    Take off clothes while sitting on the edge of the bed and leave in a pile on the floor.

Walk naked to the bathroom.

If you see your wife along the way, shake willy at her making the "woo-woo" sound.

Look at your manly physique in the mirror. Admire the size of your willy
    and scratch your bum.

Get in the shower.

Wash your face. Wash your armpits.
    Blow your nose in your hands and let the water rinse it off.

Fart and laugh at how loud it sounds in the shower.

Spend majority of time washing privates and surrounding area.

Wash your bum, leaving those coarse bum hairs stuck on the soap.

Wash your hair. Make a Shampoo Mohawk. Wee.

Rinse off and get out of shower.

Partially dry off.

Fail to notice water on floor because curtain was hanging out of bath the whole time.
    Admire willy size in mirror again.

Leave shower curtain open, wet mat on floor, light and fan on.

If you pass wife, pull off towel, shake willy at her and make the "woo-woo" sound again.

Throw wet towel on bed.

I KNOW YOU'RE LAUGHING NOW BECAUSE MOST OF IT IS TRUE! ! ! ! !
    Super Mod

Not most of it but ALL of it is true

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post

Why do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?

Stop singing and read on.......

I love them all!
    •♥Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World - 02/18/2010♥•
    BlackBerry Pin: 21F35441

A woman awakes during the night to find that her husband was not in their bed. She puts on her robe and goes downstairs to look for him. She finds him sitting at the kitchen table with a hot cup of coffee in front of him. He appears to be in deep thought, just staring at the wall. She watches as he wipes a tear from his eye and takes a sip of his coffee.
    'What's the matter, dear?' she whispers as she steps into the room, 'Why are you down here at this time of night?'
    The husband looks up from his coffee, 'I am just remembering when we first met 20 years ago and started dating. You were only 16. Do you remember back then?' he asks solemnly. The wife is touched to tears thinking that her husband is so caring, so sensitive. 'Yes, I do' she replies. The husband pauses. The words were not coming easily. 'Do you remember when your father caught us in the back seat of my car?' 'Yes, I remember,' said the wife, lowering herself into a chair beside him. The husband continues. 'Do you remember when he shoved the shotgun in my face and said, 'Either you marry my daughter, or I will send you to jail for 20 years?' 'I remember that, too' she replies softly.
    He wipes another tear from his cheek and says... 'I would have gotten out today.'

A woman awakes during the night to find that her husband was not in their bed. She puts on her robe and goes downstairs to look for him. She finds him sitting at the kitchen table with a hot cup of coffee in front of him. He appears to be in deep thought, just staring at the wall. She watches as he wipes a tear from his eye and takes a sip of his coffee.
    'What's the matter, dear?' she whispers as she steps into the room, 'Why are you down here at this time of night?'
    The husband looks up from his coffee, 'I am just remembering when we first met 20 years ago and started dating. You were only 16. Do you remember back then?' he asks solemnly. The wife is touched to tears thinking that her husband is so caring, so sensitive. 'Yes, I do' she replies. The husband pauses. The words were not coming easily. 'Do you remember when your father caught us in the back seat of my car?' 'Yes, I remember,' said the wife, lowering herself into a chair beside him. The husband continues. 'Do you remember when he shoved the shotgun in my face and said, 'Either you marry my daughter, or I will send you to jail for 20 years?' 'I remember that, too' she replies softly.
    He wipes another tear from his cheek and says... 'I would have gotten out today.'
    my dad says something similar every year to my mum on their anniversary, he says "if I killed you, i'd be out by now"... they have been married 47 years now
    Super Mod

Your age by eating out

YOUR AGE BY EATING OUT

Don't tell me your age; you probably would tell a falsehood anyway-but your waiter may know YOUR AGE BY DINER & RESTAURANT MATH

This is pretty neat

DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST!

It takes less than a minute. Work this out as you read .

Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out!

This is not one of those waste of time things, it's fun.

1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to go out to eat.
    (more than once but less than 10)

2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)

3. Add 5

4. Multiply it by 50

5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1758...
    If you haven't, add 1757.

6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.

7. You should have a three digit number

The first digit of this was your original number. ( i. e., How many times
    you want to go out to restaurants in a week.)

The next two numbers are

YOUR AGE ! ------ (Oh YES, it is!)

THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2008) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND WHILE IT LASTS

Blonde jokes

Sorry if you know some of them already.

Two blondes living in Oklahoma were sitting on a bench talking, and one blonde says to the other, 'Which do you think is farther away... Florida or the moon?'
    The other blonde turns and says 'Helloooooooooo, can you see Florida ?????'

CAR TROUBLE

A blonde pushes her BMW into a gas station. She tells the mechanic it died.
    After he works on it for a few minutes, it is idling smoothly.
    She says, 'What's the story?'
    He replies, 'Just crap in the carburetor'
    She asks, 'How often do I have to do that?'

SPEEDING TICKET

A police officer stops a blonde for speeding and asks her very nicely if he could see her license.
    She replied in a huff, 'I wish you guys would get your act together. Just yesterday you take away my license and then today you expect me to show it to you!'

RIVER WALK

There's this blonde out for a walk. She comes to a river and sees another blonde on the opposite bank. 'Yoo-hoo!' she shouts, 'How can I get to the other side?'
    The second blonde looks up the river then down the river and shouts back, 'You ARE on the other side.'

AT THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE

A gorgeous young redhead goes into the doctor's office and said that her body hurt wherever she touched it.
    'Impossible!' says the doctor. 'Show me.'
    The redhead took her finger, pushed on her left shoulder and screamed, then he pushed her elbow and screamed even more. She pushed her knee and screamed; likewise she pushed her ankle and screamed. Everywhere she touched made her scream.
    The doctor said, 'You're not really a redhead, are you?
    'Well, no' she said, 'I'm actually a blonde.'
    'I thought so,' the doctor said. 'Your finger is broken.'

KNITTING

A highway patrolman pulled alongside a speeding car on the freeway. Glancing at the car, he was astounded to see that the blonde behind the wheel was knitting!
    Realizing that she was oblivious to his flashing lights and siren, the trooper cranked down his window, turned on his bullhorn and yelled, 'PULL OVER!'
    'NO!' the blonde yelled back, 'IT'S A SCARF!'

BLONDE ON THE SUN

A Russian, an American, and a Blonde were talking one day. The Russian said, 'We were the first in space!'
    The American said, 'We were the first on the moon!'
    The Blonde said, 'So what? We're going to be the first on the sun!'
    The Russian and the American looked at each other and shook their heads. 'You can't land on the sun, you idiot! You'll burn up!' said the Russian.
    To which the Blonde replied, 'We're not stupid, you know. We're going at night!'

IN A VACUUM

A blonde was playing Trivial Pursuit one night. It was her turn. She rolled the dice and she landed on Science & Nature. Her question was, 'If you are in a vacuum and someone calls your name, can you hear it?'
    She thought for a time and then asked, 'Is it on or off?'

FINALLY, THE BLONDE JOKE TO END ALL BLONDE JOKES!

A girl was visiting her blonde friend, who had acquired two new dogs, and asked her what their names were. The blonde responded by saying that one was named Rolex and one was named Timex. Her friend said, 'Whoever heard of someone naming dogs like that?'
    'HELLLOOOOOOO......,' answered the blonde. 'They're watch dogs!'

New Words for 2008

* SWAMP-DONKEY
    A deeply unattractive person.

* SALAD DODGER.
    An excellent phrase for an overweight person.

* TESTICULATING.
    Waving your arms around and talking b*ll*cks.

* BLAMESTORMING.
    Sitting round in a group, discussing why a deadline was missed or a project failed, and who was responsible.

* SEAGULL MANAGER.
    A manager who flies in, makes a lot of noise, craps on everything, and then leaves.

* ASSMOSIS.
    The process by which people seem to absorb success and advancement by sucking up to the boss rather than working hard.

* SALMON DAY.
    The experience of spending an entire day swimming upstream only to get screwed and die.

* CUBE FARM.
    An office filled with cubicles.

* PRAIRIE DOGGING.
    When someone yells or drops something loudly in a cube farm, and people's heads pop up over the walls to see what's going on. (This also applies to applause for a promotion because there may be cake.)

* SITCOMs.
    Single Income, Two Children, Oppressive Mortgage. What yuppies turn into when they have children and one of them stops working to stay home
    with the kids or start a "home business".

* SINBAD.
    Single working girls. Single Income, No Boyfriend And Desperate.

* AEROPLANE BLONDE.
    One who has bleached/dyed her hair but still has a 'black box'.

* PERCUSSIVE MAINTENANCE.
    The fine art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.

* ADMINISPHERE.
    The rarefied organisational layers beginning just above the rank and file. Decisions that fall from the "adminisphere" are often profoundly
    inappropriate or irrelevant to the problems they were designed to solve. This is often affiliated with the dreaded "administrivia" - needless paperwork and processes.

* GOING FOR A McSH*T.
    Entering a fast food restaurant with no intention of buying food, You're just going to the bog. If challenged by a pimply staff member, your declaration to them that you'll buy their food afterwards is known As a McSh*t with Lies.

Someone who's clueless. From the World Wide Web error message "404 Not Found" meaning that the requested document could not be located.

* AUSSIE KISS.
    Similar to a French Kiss, but given down under.

* OH - NO SECOND.
    That minuscule fraction of time in which you realize that you've just made a BIG mistake (e.g. you've hit 'reply all').

* GREYHOUND.
    A very short skirt, only an inch from the hare.

* JOHNNY-NO-STARS.
    A young man of substandard intelligence, the typical adolescent who works in a burger restaurant. The 'no-stars' comes from the badges displaying stars that staff at fast-food restaurants often wear to show their level of training.

* MILLENNIUM DOMES.
    The contents of a Wonderbra, i.e. extremely impressive when viewed from the outside, but there's actually naught in there worth seeing.

* MONKEY BATH.
    A bath so hot, that when lowering yourself in, you go: "Oo! Oo! Oo! Aa! Aa! Aa!".

* MYSTERY BUS.
    The bus that arrives at the pub on Friday night while you're in the toilet after your 10th pint, and whisks away all the unattractive people so
    the pub is suddenly packed with stunners when you come back in.

* MYSTERY TAXI.
    The taxi that arrives at your place on Saturday morning before you wake up, whisks away the stunner you slept with, and leaves a 10-Pinter in your
    bed instead.

* BEER COAT.
    The invisible but warm coat worn when walking home after a booze cruise at 3:00am.

* BEER COMPASS.
    The invisible device that ensures your safe arrival home after booze cruise, even though you're too drunk to remember where you live, how you got here, and where you've come from.

* BREAKING THE SEAL.
    Your first pee in the pub, usually after 2 hours of drinking. After Breaking the seal of your bladder, repeat visits to the toilet will be
    required every 10 or 15 minutes for the rest of the Night.

* TART FUEL.
    Bottled premixed spirits, regularly consumed by young women.

* PICASSO BUM.
    A woman whose knickers are too small for her, so she looks like she's Got 4 buttocks.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (28-06-2008)

YOUR AGE BY EATING OUT
    Omg that actually worked for me
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Thread Information