Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'EastEnders' actress Kara Tointon loves her role

'EastEnders' actress Kara Tointon loves her role

New EastEnders cast-member Kara Tointon has spoken about how much she is enjoying her role on the show.

The actress plays Dawn Swann, who arrived in Albert Square last week when her brother Mickey brought her over to the UK from France, to be reunited with her mother Rosie.

"I love playing Dawn," Kara told The Mirror. "She's so flirty and confident - nothing fazes her and she knows how to flutter her eyelashes and make the men do whatever she wants.

"But I find it quite embarrassing to be labelled a sex symbol. I suppose it's flattering but I don't see myself like that."

She added, "I've always been cast for quite sexy roles which does sometimes make me feel more self-conscious about my figure. My character has a boob job so I've been wearing gel-filled padded bras and chicken fillets.

"It looks like I'm going to have to wear them for good unless I have a real boob job. It's not something I'm considering at the moment but you should never say never."

Thanks for posting Jessie Wallace, it was a nice read. I hope she stays around for a while, from first glance her character Dawn is really good and interetsing.

yeah i agree. I think we're going to see great things from her

i like her i think she will bring a lot of good things to the square and perhaps some drama!
    ~*~ Thanks to Collé For Banner ~*~

thanks for posting

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

Quote Originally Posted by Abi
    yeah i agree. I think we're going to see great things from her
    I really hope so, i loving her so far. But only time will tell.

thanks for posting

i really like dawn at the moment, and think she's a great addition to the cast. she sort of reminds me of sam a bit, flirty, confident, not afraid to get what she wants - and then that family.

I thought the title said "leaves her role" when I first read it. I was gonna say, she's only just started!
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

I hope Dawn has more brain cells than Sam and is not a complete idiot when it comes to men (Ricky, Beppe, Steve, Trevor, Andy....)

I hope she is like Bianca or Tiffany. Strong, independent, fun loving, a great friend and loves her family. Saying that I hope she does not follow Bianca's example and have an affair with her mother's partner. That would not be good viewing.

Quote Originally Posted by Florijo
    I hope Dawn has more brain cells than Sam and is not a complete idiot when it comes to men (Ricky, Beppe, Steve, Trevor, Andy....)

I hope she is like Bianca or Tiffany. Strong, independent, fun loving, a great friend and loves her family. Saying that I hope she does not follow Bianca's example and have an affair with her mother's partner. That would not be good viewing.
    Dawn ... and Keith ... that's just sick!!! Dawn and Ghengis would make a better couple!

Thread Information