Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Lost One

Stacey grabbed Christina's arms and oulled her into the house and ran her into the kitchen.stacye didn't know what had happend but it wasn't good..luckly noone was in onl;y her so her and Christina wouldn't get disturbed.she ran Christina's hands and arms under cold water and wrapped them in some badages which she found in the medical box they kept.stacey then sat christina down and the table.

Stacey: what's happend?

Christina broke down into tears, she couldn't take anymore she really couldn't. stacey gave her a hug

Stacey: hey shhhhh don't cry
    Christina: i can't take it i won't do it!
    Stacey: do what?!?!?!
    Christina: be brides maid at Jake and Chrissie's wedding
    Stacey: i don't blame you..but did you have to cut your arms up?
    Christina: no i didn't do it on purpose..i smashed up the kitchen
    Stacey: just because of you not wanting to be jake's brides maid?!?!

stacey was a little confussed christina was going a bit over the top

Christina: no it's not just that.. you know that parcel i got?
    Stacey:yeah....
    Christina: it's from my dad
    Stacey: that's great!
    Christina:yeah it's got gifts and stuff but...there was a letter..
    Stacey: a letter?
    Christina: my dad wrote saying he had tried to ring me but Jake just kept hanging up on him telling him not to ring anymore.
    Stacey: well he did..kind screw up alot

Christina was outraged.!

Christina:WHAT!
    Christina grabbed a cup and threw it against the wall,he turned the table over and completely flipped out.suddenly Kat appeard and garbbed Christina and restrained Christian from knocking Stacy out

Kat: WHAT DID YOU SAY TO HER STACE?! ALRIGHT SWEETHEARYT CALM DOWN!

Kat pushed Christinainto the living room, and sut the door making sure stacey didn't come in.

Kat: what happend what did stacey do?

christina explained everything that had happend, since her dad had left, Kat was the first person who had listened to her in a long long time. Kat simply nodded..she totally understood what Christina was talking about. Kat gave her a hug whiped Christian's eyes and toook her out into the square.and towards the Queen Vic

Kat: don't you worry ok?
    Christina: but Jake will flip
    Kat: if he does i'll konck his teeth out it's not fair how he's treating you.

they were right outside the door of the Queen Vic now, Christina looked so scared

Christina: i really wnat my dad
    Kat: i know darlin but he can't come back but he loves you i know her will your dad was a bit of a ploker at times but i doesn't mean he was a bad dad.

Kat looked towards the door and led Christina in
    *Roxy*

I've seen Friends Become Enemys right before my eyes!

brilliant. post more soon.

Great post more soon please

Fab. Kat hitting Jake would be hilarious! More please
    xxx
    Hiro: ...but you flying man! WHOOOOSSSHHH!
    Nathan: Would you keep it down?
    Hiro: ...whooooosh.

Christina didn't like this, she didn't like this at all. but Kat was very diffiuclt to sidetrack when she got started on somthing.Christina was Chrissie behind the bar ther two lcoked eyes. Chrissie had the anrgyist look on her face, it quickly disappeard when Gary asked for a pint.she couldn't make it obvoius to other people now could she. Christina knew exactly what Chrissies game plan was it was all too easy to see well... for people that know about this sort of stuff murder,drugs ect. afterall her dad had been connected to them all one way or another.

Kat walked over to Alfie Christina was about to rush over to Kat to stop her but Chrissie suddenlyn appeard infront of her. how did she do that?

Chrissie: Where have you been?
    Christina: around what does it matter to you any way?
    Chrissie: Jake told me you'd be comming here by 11 it's 1 now
    Christina: shame
    Chrissie: Now you listen to me younge lady, when i become your aunte you'll have to do as i say you got that
    Christina: let's just see if you even get down the ile before you start saying stuff like that shall we.
    Chrissie:don't even try messing with me Christina you don't know what your gonna get your self into
    Christina: really?!
    Chrissie: yeah so i'd watch your self from now on if i were you.

Chrissie saw Kat coming and qucikly disappeard into the back of the pub.Christina thought, she's have to come up with a really good plan to make sure Chrissie and Jkae didn't get married. her and Jake weren't on too good term right now so it would be difficult, but she could do it.

Kat: you alright
    Christina: yeah i'm fine
    Kat: i saw Chrissie talking to you what was she saying?
    Christina: oh don't worry she was just being well....Chrissie.

just then Jake walked in, he spotten Christina and looked at her with confussion. he gestured for her to come over where he was, but kat grabbed her arm and told her to stay up and she went over to Jake. Jake all fairness to him looked a bit worried, Christina saw kat pointing out side and with that Jake and Kat walked outside, not without Kat turning round and pointing at her telling her to stay put.

Jake leaned against the wall of the queen Vic and looked at kat who had a hard glare on her face.

Jake: what's this all about Kat, what wrere you doing talking to Christina.
    Kat: what was i doing?
    Jake: yeah..
    Kat:i was listening to what Christina had been wanting to tell you for the past couple of months Danny has been gone
    Jake: well i've been busy
    Kat: She's your niece Jake she's still a child she need somone
    Jake: well since you've been so good to her why don't you take care of her
    Kat: she needs family
    Jake: you are family your still married to Alfie
    Kat: yeah but i've already got a daughter i have to worry about and then there is Stacey
    Jake: but Zoe's out the country
    Kat: but what about Stacey?
    Jake: her and Christina are friends
    Kat: no there not Christina nearly beat the hell out of Stacey earlier
    Jake: WHAT!?

Jake, stopped turned round and stormed into the queen Vic. he looked at Christina.

Jake: YOU HOME NOW!
    Christina: WHAT HAVE I DONE NOW?
    Jake: JUST DO AS YOUR TOLD!

Christina stomped out the Queen Vic,stopped new to Kat and just looked at her for a few seconds

Christina: THANKS KAT YOUR A REAL HELP!

Christina stopmed back home and slamed the door, Kat watched her do this. she knew it had been a mistake meantioning what happened at the house she really shouldn't of done that. she felt awful for it.
    *Roxy*

This is great. Kat you shouldn't have said that. Chrissie is being so mean. More soon please
    xxx

Christina leaned on the front door and closed her eyes, she threw her bag down on the floor and sat in the stairs. just then Nana walked into the corridor and looked at her.

Nana: what's wring sweetheart?
    Christina: don't worry about it
    Nana: oh but sweetheart i have to Danny would want me to take care of you.

Nana held out her hand for Christina to take, Christina took it and got to her feet Nana led her to teh living room, they sat on the sofa wiht Christina resting her head on nana's shoulders.Nana loked at Christina she knew somthing was up.

Nana:Christina please tell me whats the matter

Christina, was silent for a few secinds she then sat un crossed her legs on the sofa and turned to face Nana

Christina: it's Jake, he's not so nice to me anymore and he's always with Chrissie frizzy haird Watts!
    Nana: i know sweetheart i don't like it either
    Christina: you dont'?
    Nana: nope because danny would wnat him to be taking care of you and well he's not becaue your by yourself alot of the time. you haven't got Lindsey localy either have you?

suddenly the front door slammed,... it was Jake. he walked into the living room and moved his head towards the Kitchen. Christina didn't really wnat to go ijnto the kitchen, she had smashed it up pretty badly. but she did as she was told.as they stpped in all Jake did was look at her his face a picture of radge and closed the door behind them.

Jake: and i guess you did this as well
    Christina: so what if i did
    Jake:Christina you hit me earlier and now you smahs the house up
    Christina: what would you rather me do?
    Jake: talk to me maybe
    Christina: HA! me talking to you would be like pigs flying, impossible!
    Jake: and you were gobby to Chrissie which i don't like
    Christina: oh yes Chrissie you old tart!
    Jake:CHRISTINA!
    Christina: WHAT!? I'VE TOLD YOU SHE'S BAD NEWS FOR GODSAKE BUT YOU WON'T LISTEN!
    Jake:listen about what Chrissie has just lost her husbund who she loved very much
    Christina: yeah.. and it's a bit funny that she jumped into bed withy ou sos oon i mean if she loved hims so much and was so destraugh then she wouldn't have done that i sertunly wouldn't!

Jake, sat on a chair and looked at Christina, she looked well calm but also mad danny often looked like that, she was juts like him. he sighed.

Jake: well what do you want me to do?
    Christina: well dumping her would be a good start
    Jake: i can't do that
    Chritsina: well how about spending some time with me, i miss mt dad Jake and i've missed you. you've been so mean to me recently
    Jake: ok i'll see if i can get a weekend free and we can do somthing
    Chritsina: REALLY!?
    Jake: yeah
    Chritsina smiled,jumped up and huged Jake. Jake nearly feel back but he too was smiling.
    Jake: but..
    Christina: but what?
    Jake: it depends what Johnny says and if you clean up the mess you've made in the kitchen i mean Alfie will flip if he see's this.
    Christina: fine but you've got to help me
    Jake: alright.

and for once in a long long time the moon house hold was at peace, but Chritsina had a growing fear it wouldn't last for long
    *Roxy*

Jake should dump Chrissie. She is being evil. More soon please
    xxx

sorry i havm't posted in ages i've been busy with essays and stuff like that.

Part 4

it was the next morning and the kitchen was well...in a state that you could sit and eat in there but was still a state.Christina saw nana sitting at the table, Nana smiled at her and pointed towards the seat next to her.

Nana: come sit here sweetheart. did you have a nice sleep
    Christina: yeah...

Christina sits down

Christina: like a rock.
    Nana: good to hear that, have you and jake made up?
    Christina: sort of, i still won't do it though
    Nana: do what dear?

Christina checked no one was about other than her and Nana Alfie was out she heard him go earlier and jake was still upstairs she's seen him asleep before she came down stairs.

Christina: be bridesmaid at Jake and Chrissies wedding
    Nana: good

Christina stopped and looked at Nana, did she just say what Christina thought she said?!?!?

Christina: Huh?!
    Nana:i'm glad your not going to, i don't like that Chrissie she's up to no good
    Christina: how do you know
    Nana: i can sence it when ever she comes over here there is a bad vibe
    Christina: she came over here!?
    Nana: yes, she nearly went into your room but i stopped her
    Christina: what did Jake say?
    Nana: he was down stairs so he didn't know.

Christina sat their thinking, she's have to put a lock on her door it was the only way. suddenly Jake was stnding at the kitchen door.

Jake: you ok Chris..you look worried
    Christina: oh... i'm fine just fine
    Jake: you sure?

Jake sat on a chair oppisite her, he was watching her face closely, it was clear he thought she was lying. Christina slapped a face smile on [/I]

Christina: yeah i'm fine i told you
    Jake: ok...we i spoke to Johnny a couple of minutes ago on the phone and he said i can have the rest of the week off.
    Nana: that was nice of him wasn't it
    Jake: yeah it's great
    Chritina: cool
    Jake: so what do you want to do? my treat
    Christina: SHOPPING!!!!!!!

Christina grinned as she said this. Jake just sat back in his chair and laughed

Jake: stuiped question really
    Christina: can Nana come? you'd like to go shopping wouln't ya?
    Jake: sure
    Nana: oh but it should be you two spening time together, it's important.
    Christina: but..
    Nana: no no it's just to be the pair of you. now you run upstairs and get ready ok?
    Christina: ok

Christina jumped up and ran up to her room. knowing her it would be another hour before she was ready so that gave nana plenty of time to talk to Jake

Nana:Jake?
    Jake: yeah Nana what?
    Nana: it's to be just the tow of you no one eles! no Chrissie, if you invite Chrissie Christina wouldn't giev you another chance to redeam your self and she'll hate you.
    Jake: ah yeah but..
    Nana: JAKE! you are not to invite Chrissie if you see her just say hello then go. it's important you spend time with Christina, danny would have wanted it.
    Jake: yeah but where is he though he nearly got himself killed! yeah that a good role model for her isn't it.
    Nana: Jake our no saint either and at the end of the day Danny will always be Christina's dad and she loves him and misses him very much.after him you are her protector.
    Jake: yeah i know,
    Nana:you havn't seen her arms have you, after she smashed this place up, blood all over her arms,luckly she went to stacey's and stacey took care of her.but what if, Christina had gone into shock and couldn't move. you wouldn't have come home to at least 8 o'clock, christina could have been dead by then, she smashed this place up at about 10 to 10:30 am.

Jake froze, the idea of Christina dying scared him and upset him alot, he known he'd been mean to her recently,it made him look like he didn't care but he did. just because he wasn't her dad didn't mean he cared any less that what Danny had done. they always carried pictures of Christina and Lindsay in their pockets for year and yeareven after danny got kicked out by Christina and lindsays mother. it definatly made him re think how he wa treating Christina. he was lucky that he even had contact with her right now.
    *Roxy*

Thread Information