Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Lost One

The Lost One

basical continuing from my other scripted wiht the moon family but i've decied to move it on alot because it was starting to repeat it's self.

Christina sat in the living room on her own he house was quite...it was quite most of the time now, nana was out alot so were Jake and Alfie, dad had gone and left her forever and so had her sister. a tear ran down Christina cheek.she missed her dad so much but Johnny had nearly killed her dad and Jake.she was there she'd followed them and saw how close her dad was to death.Johnny had caucht her afterwards and told her to keep her mouth shut if she didn't want trouble.

she'd done as she was told, although she wanted to break his nose everytime she saw him in the square, but it wouldn't bring her dad back she didn't even know where he was he never rang she didn't even know if he was still alive after the time she saw him in the woods.Lindsey had left with her boyfriend and moved up Wales, so Christina didn't have her anymore.

Jake was always with Chrissie, she hated Chrissie and Chrissie hated her...but then again she had seen what Chrissie did to den..Chrissie just didn't know it, she had it on film Christina had ben upstairs muccking about with the camera trying to do a school project and she caucht the whole thing on film. only problem is that when ever she told Jake Chrissie was no good Jake just shouted at her. she hated life right now she really did.

Christina got up there was no point staying here the ghosts of dad kept creeping into her mind, she missed him so so much he always made things better for her. she got up put on a jena jaket and went to go see Alfie.

Christina:hiya
    Alfie: you alright darlin?
    Christina: yeah you?
    Alfie: i'm a bit busy right now Chris uh.. can you come talk to me later maybe
    Christina: yeah sure

Christina walked off she was always told 'go away for now' 'later' she walked to the park and layed down on the grass the sun shone andit was a warm day.she loved it when it was like this sunny and happy to bad she wasn't like that recently. suddenly a shadow came over her Christina sat up with a start... it was Jake

Jake: you with me, now
    Christina: A PLEASE WOULD BE NICE!
    she screamed and her uncles coldness towards her

Jake: don't start Christina just shut it, and come with me
    Christina what do i have to do?
    Jake: you have to help Chrissie in the bar
    Christina: oh get lost the day i help her pigs will fly
    Jake: Chris pack this up, you being a pain and quite frankly i don't want you around me at all recntly.
    Christina:I HATE YOU! JUST CAUSE MY DAD ISN'T HERE YOU THINK YOU CAN YELL YOUR HEAD OFF AT ME!

Christina was shaking now.

Jake: suit your self Chris, your a brat i i wish i didn't have to put up with you but i do because i promised you dad!

Jake stopped he shouldn't of said that, he didn't really mean it. he reached out to hug her .Christina just pusheed him way and slapped him.

Christina:I'LL PACK MY STUFF THEN OR BETTEER STILL I'LL DROP DEAD!

Jake just walked away and leftChristina to cool off, but Christina just burst into tears and fel to the ground she just wanted to cry she wanted a hug she hadn't had one in so long she wanted lindsey,she wanted someone to listen to her but most of all she wanted her dad
    Last edited by *Roxy*; 03-10-2005 at 17:36.
    *Roxy*

I've seen Friends Become Enemys right before my eyes!

please comment
    *Roxy*

wow hunni , its brilliant - well done keep it up , loving it x x x x

Awwww, poor Christina, its really good post more soon please

Poor Christina, Jake and Alfie are being mean. Loved this script before. More please
    xxx
    Hiro: ...but you flying man! WHOOOOSSSHHH!
    Nathan: Would you keep it down?
    Hiro: ...whooooosh.

Part 2

Christina sat on the grass and cried for a few minutes, she hated Jake so much, she never used to but but now she did, she remebrd how when her and lidsey first turned up that Jake told Danny to let them stay and not to miss out in any more of their lifes. but that was a long time ago.
    Christina got up and made her way back to the house.
    She was Stacey and when to have a quick chat

Stacey: what's wrong? you look like you've been cryin
    Christina:yeah well you know
    Stacey: Jake being a plonker again?
    Christina: yep he wants me to help Chrissie
    Stacye: i'd of told him where to stick it
    Christina: i did and it caused a massive agument he called me a brat
    Stacey: HE WHAT!? atuiped idiot you should have knocked him one
    Christina: yep i did that aswell
    Stacey: we're too alike ya know
    Christina: yeah
    Stacey: you heard from your dad yet?
    Christina: nope i dont' even know if he's still alive
    Stacey: i'm sorry
    Christina what you saying sorry for?
    Stacey: well, i dunno it's just the polite thing to do
    Christina; since when have you been polite?
    Stacey: shut it

They both laughed it's strange Stacey and Christina had become really good friends recently they were on good terms before that though.
    Suddenly Rosie came over and gave Christina a parcel

Rosie: it's for you someone put the wrong address on it
    Christina: cheers Rosie
    Rosie: you alright you look a bit upset
    Christina: i'll be fine Jake's just....
    Rosie: oh i know sweetheart but don't worry you'll have Chrissie and an auntie soon

Christina's face went into a frown, rosie suddenly seeing the look on Christina's face decided to make a quick exit

Rosie: see ya later yeah
    Christina: yeah thanks again

Rosie nervously waved as she walked away, Christina looked at the parcel she knew the and writing at once...

To Miss Christina Moon...

she's never been called Miss before Christina found it quite funny

Stacey: what you laughing about? who's it from?
    Christina: don't worry about it lok i'm just gonna go back to the house catch up with you later yeah.
    Stacey: alright but you'd better tell me what's in that parcel later on ok?
    Christina: yes ...ok

[I] Christina ran back to the house, wiht the parcel in her hands and went into her bedroom and locked the door. it was from her dad she hadn't forgotten about her. but why was it sent to Rosie's address? Christina didn't care right noe she opened the box, and looked at what was inside, there was a card and presents...

HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY!
    it read int big pink writing, Christina smiled she'd almost forgotten it was her Birthday in 10 days. she opened the presents, he's sent her an beautiful necklace woth her name on it it had a little pink dimonte as the dot of the i it was so pretty, she put it on at once.
    she had other thing she's perfume ect but the one thiing which was most important to her was a picture in frame of her and dad, and tear ran down Christina's cheek she so badly wanted a hug.

Christina looed into the mirror, she looked a mess but she didn't care, she didn't care for much any more only her dad. she looked back into the box there was an evolope, withChristina writeny in big letters on the front.

Christina opend it inside she found a letter, it read

Christina
    I hope you have a nice Birthday, can't beilive your already 16 years old. last year of GCSE's i bet you'll get the highest gardes in the class. i'm sorry i'm not with you i would love to see you but Johnny would kill me if i came back. i hope you understand. I hope Lindsey is well.. you two must be fighting all the time like normal. i really miss you two i'm in france right now...i'll probably move on to Spain soon, don't worry i'll send to loads of stuff. i have tried to ring but Jake just hung the phone up on me, he says i shouldn't ring any more if i don't want to screw your life up any more than i already have. i just had to write to you to let you know i'm still alive. that's why i sent it to Rosie. please write back if you wish i love you lots. i miss you

Love
    DadXx
    *Roxy*

That's really good have you ever concidred writing your own soap i think you would be really good at it.

^ thanks if i could earn a living off that then i would but i doubt i would get very far

Christina froze, so dad had been ringing, jake was just not leting him talk to her...but why dad didn't screw up her life that was her own fault even Christina would admit to that. then Christina heard the front door close.

Jake: CHRIS YOU IN?

it was jake!.. he couldn't see any of this, she threw everything into the box and but it under the bed, it wouldn't be noticed then. there was a bang on the door

Jake: CHRISTINA!
    Christina: ok keep your wig on

christina unlocked the door and looked into jake's less than happy face

Jake: what you playin at?
    Christina: what you on about
    Jake: you didn't answer earlier
    Christina: sorry
    Jake: yeah well....you ok?
    Christina why shouldn't i be?
    Jake: you look a bit of a state that's all

that was the last straw

Christina: OH THANKS JAKE !
    Jake: calm down will you
    Christina: NO I WONT, YOU YELL AT ME EARLIER AND NOW YOU SAY I LOOK A STATE!
    Jake: Christina id din't mean to yell at you earlier. and there is so,thing i need to tell you

christina really wasn't up for this she wanted to wack Jake for not letting her dad talk to her

Christina: what do you wnat to tell me?
    Jake: me and Chrissie are getting married

Christina froze again...this was not happening

Jake: and i want you to be the brides maid, and so does Chrissie

Christina laughed Chrissie hated her so she knew that was bull for a start.she wasn't gonna do it, forget it she's rather jump off a bridge

Christina: i'm not doing it
    Jake: why not?
    Christina: coz Chrissie is a skank and i hate her, she hates me and i hate you right now.but i have to live with you.

christina walked past Jake into the corridor and down the stairs jake followed her.

Jake: Christina sweetheart
    Christina: oh don't you dare start you know dad only called me that
    Jake: yeah well he isn't here and if he cared he would have phoned by now.

Christina was going mad inside,but he face stayed cool, he was lying she could tell,Jake turned around and walked out the door he obvoiusly wanted to leave her alone.

after he closer the door Christina went into the kitchen, picked up a cup and threw it against the wall..and with taht she smashed the whole kitchen up...but there was blood on her hands fron all the cuts,she ran out the back door and ran to Stacey's house some homw wiht being notcied.

Stacey opend the door to her..he face was a picture of shock

*Roxy*

Awww poor Christina! I love the story, its a great idea please post more soon

this is great!

Thread Information