Thread: My Scarfice SPOLER ALERT Shannis DIEING PERSON

Exclamation My Scarfice SPOLER ALERT Shannis DIEING PERSON

cHAPTER ONE

i do not know if i have put in the right place hope u like it

• It’s a two day before New Year eve and inside Sharon and Dennis’s Flat you can see Cardboard Boxes plied up on the floor, table etc.. Sharon is on the floor of the Kitchen wrapping up some glasses in newspaper*

• Dennis walk through the door after being shopping* it is about 8 at night

S: Dennis? Is that you??

D: YEAH Wow you have been busy Sharon where are you babes?? I can’t see you with all the boxes

S: I am in the Kitchen Darling Well did you get it then??

D: Yeah I got the new Jar I can’t believe how quickly we gone through two jar already

S:Yeah *Standing up from the floor Sharon feels a blot of dizziness hit her Ohh my head

D: Sharon you ok babes?? Rushing to her aid and hugging her

S: Yeah I am fine now you are here *snuggling up to Dennis chest *

D: No you are not is the third time is has happened this week and you are eating more than usually

S: it down to all the packing and things do not worry I will be fine *Kissing on the lips* plus I have an appointment at the doctors tomorrow to go over a few things.

D:Ok Babes *Kissing her on the head*

S: Have you spoken to Vicki yet?

D:Yeah I spoke to her about a hour ago she says Chelle and Her will be meeting us at the airport on Monday( New Year Eve) and she had told Chelle everything about us and she is fine,
    S: IS she letting us sleep in the same room?

D:Yeah I think so*Kissing her on the lips* Oh look what I found * taking a £2 out his pocket” wonder what spend it on *biting her on the earlobe*

S: Dennis we are meant to be doing the packing

D: Yeah you know you want it baby showering kisses up her neck after all it might be our last one in England

S: Yeah you have a point there babes kissing him Back oh Sod the packing let spend it

S: Race ya to the bedroom * Giggle like a school girl *

• Outside the Flat Lillte Mo and Charlie are walking to the Vic when there hear

Noisily Bedsprings going off and Dennis going OH GOD! SHARON!!!! YES!! THERE A BIT MORE BABY YEAH MORE!! Sharon going OH GOD DENNIS I NEED YOU IN OHH THAT LOVELY !!NOW I NEED MORE DENNNNNNNNNIS !!!!!!!

M:Looks like there are doing the packing then and I think the bedsprings will need a bit more oiling

C: What an earth it only 8:00 at night

M: Sounds like Sharon is having the time of her life

C:MO THE VIC NOW !!!

M: While looks like Stacey going give me £10 night

C: What for

M: Because me and Stacey bet £10 that Sharon and Dennis will be doing it on the last second night in Watford.

C: You and your bloody money I give up COME ON WILL YOU

M: Alright I am coming

SOOOOOOOO sorrrrrrrry if this crap it will get better next chapter will be Sharon’s Visit to the Doctors and a party for Sharon and Dennis and a surprise for Dennis

why had no borther to reply to my story it not finsh people there is about 8 chappie to go

this is brill funny too cant wait for the next part plz do more soon

Fab start. More asap please

Good start, more soon please

Thread Information