Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rebecca storyline starts up again!

A rubbish storyline last time and will be again. How many parents in real life have contact with the children they had adopted - very few so why have this stupid story re-hashed again. It seems the script writers need to do better coming up with new stories. If the one in the sunday paper about Wellard is true, then we are really in for some great storylines (I think not.)

it would be nice to see martin and sonia start again with a new baby

Yeah it would be nice to see them with a new baby They would make great parents! I wish they could get Rebbeca back

Martin and Sonia had the chance to be parents and they gave there child up

i know it sounds awful but if rebeccas nan dies then martin & sonia could take her back which would be nice then that would give pauline a new leace of life and i do think it would be good for both of them and stop sonia galovanting off everywhere without martin god that drives me nuts poor martin.

i didn't like the storyline sonia adopted her so she should leave margeret alone

Quote Originally Posted by bouncetigger
    Martin and Sonia had the chance to be parents and they gave there child up
    They gave her up, but they were reeallly young, how were they suppose to makwe right decisions

Well than they should never have had sex.. I would never be able to give my child to someone else.. Martin and sonia can not have to even see Rebecca and they will not be able to get her back if Rebecca grandmother dies as she was just go back into care.. but than i think as this is Eastender that they will be able to get her back..

Oh dear God...NOT AGAIN! Would they please just let this lie.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, it was a highly irresponsible and thoroughly boring storyline. Easties, please just let it die!

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    I think they should leave it for a few years - wait till Rebecca is older and then maybe go through her trying to contact sonia etc, its too soon after the last visit.
    I think they must be running short of ideas,for maartin. But it is definately to soon to restart this story line again.

Thread Information