Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rebecca storyline starts up again!

i thought some of it was quite good

i don't think they should have any more of rebecca, the first time we saw her again was good, the second time was rubbish, the third time will be pointless because they've left her be too much, and although it will be rebecca's birthday party it's not really a very strong reason to go back.

Quote Originally Posted by feelingyellow
    i don't think they should have any more of rebecca, the first time we saw her again was good, the second time was rubbish, the third time will be pointless because they've left her be too much, and although it will be rebecca's birthday party it's not really a very strong reason to go back.
    Yes, it does seem that Martin would need more to convince him to go and see Rebecca, than it being her birthday. Maybe it is just because he's lonely with Sonia being off doing her own thing, and he feels he needs to be close to someone. Or maybe it's something else.

He can't just turn up out of the blue, he must ring Margaret and organise something. It sounds like Pauline is involved. Now that she has seen he really cares about her, I doubt she'll let it go. It does sound a bit repetitive, unless they are going to do something to shock us.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    Yes, it does seem that Martin would need more to convince him to go and see Rebecca, than it being her birthday. Maybe it is just because he's lonely with Sonia being off doing her own thing, and he feels he needs to be close to someone.
    hmmm, that'd make sense, but he'd be more likely to have an affair then go and see his daughter who he has never really wanted to see before anyway.

I personally have given up on them!! Martin and Sonia I mean.

The storyline is completely played out!! To me it seems that EE bosses have nothing else to do with Sonia and Martin, only pair them up with stalker friends or else keep revisiting the Rebecca/Chloe storyline. WHO CARES?

I actually quite like Sonia. Never been keen on Martin though.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

i think it is a good idea

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

martin is annoying now

Quote Originally Posted by i_luv_dennis
    i think it is a good idea
    Yes I agree with you. As long as they don't replay it exactly as it was before, and bring some drama to the scenes, so we enjoy them, it could be good. I do think Martin and Sonia should be involved in Rebecca's life. There's no need to leave her be, clearly Margaret is o.k with them seeing her now. And if a child can have parents in their lives, why let Rebecca go on thinking she is an orphan? They both love her, it's not like they would hurt or mistreat her. She should be allowed the best of both worlds.

Thread Information