Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Rebecca storyline starts up again!

maybe the gran decides that sonia, martin and pauline are the best people she should be with

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    Yes but I still don't see how she would be automatically placed with them. Maybe when she gets ill Pauline goes round to the hospital and convinces her to let Rebecca come back to Walford.
    God, knows! I get so tired of the unrealistic rubbish churned out by this withered old soap!

Social Services will ALWAYS place a child with a family member over a stranger (which is what the Fowlers are and what they should STILL be if they stuck to the law).

Can i just ask, how come Rebecca is still with them? What happened with Margaret? And isnt it a bit strange how she has just forgot all about her gran and never mentions her or anything, and how she doesnt go visit?

yeah is Margaret going to ever come back.
    you would think Rebacca will be wonder what is happing to her gran, but she is still bit young so she might forget.

Margaret is ill adn sonia takes rebecca to see her.... they keep talking about it

I think the storyline is frankly, boring.
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

Quote Originally Posted by RIP_Rubbish_Gangster
    God, knows! I get so tired of the unrealistic rubbish churned out by this withered old soap!

Social Services will ALWAYS place a child with a family member over a stranger (which is what the Fowlers are and what they should STILL be if they stuck to the law).
    All of rebeccas adoptive family other than margerete are dead. So there was little other option

Quote Originally Posted by CornishBabe
    All of rebeccas adoptive family other than margerete are dead. So there was little other option
    That's not true. It's only Rebecca's adoptive mum and dad that are dead. Margaret has mentioned an auntie and Sonia has said in the past they were part of a big family.

I think it's unrealistic Rebecca's still staying with them, especially since Margaret was so against them spending time together at first. She might stay for an odd weekend, but it's been months. In the real world I think Margaret would rather have her stay with another member of the adopted family.

yeah i was wondering that if margaret was to die would martin and sonia have a better shot at getting custody of her

i think this is a good storyline. butu what happens when margret dies? is rebecca back with sonia and martin and will she find out there her reall parents ?. and if sonia becomes bi-sexual (having feelings for naomi) then how will it end for martin??? would martin be left with rebecca or will they patch it up ?

Thread Information