Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Rebecca storyline starts up again!

Quote Originally Posted by bouncetigger
    EE is trying to get rid of their viewers.. if they start this up again than i will just switch off, they can make them have another baby. But are you allowed to see your child if you give them up..
    No you are not. The child can find their natural parents if they wish. The situation being that the adoptive parents are dead has absolutly no impact on whether Sonia and Martin can regain access.

If Eastenders chooses to take this path then I certainly will switch off. I already think the last visit to this storyline was highly irresponsible and glad it stopped when it did. Mothers that give up their children for adoption cannot just swan back into their lives at their own convenience, regardless of the emotional trauma of the child and the child's family.
    Last edited by RIP_Rubbish_Gangster; 04-10-2005 at 12:54.

Quote Originally Posted by RIP_Rubbish_Gangster
    No you are not. The child can find their natural parents if they wish. The situation being that the adoptive parents are dead has absolutly no impact on whether Sonia and Martin can regain access.

If Eastenders chooses to take this path then I certainly will switch off. I already think the last visit to this storyline was highly irresponsible and glad it stopped when it did. Mothers that give up their children for adoption cannot just swan back into their lives at their own convenience, regardless of the emotional trauma of the child and the child's family.

I DONT SEE WHY THEY FEEL THE NED TO visit this storyline again so soon, i mean in a few years i thought they may do but not so soon and are we going to have to have the same old boring scripts every 6 months??? PLEASE EE STOP!!! think up some new storylines

Quote Originally Posted by debs
    I DONT SEE WHY THEY FEEL THE NED TO visit this storyline again so soon, i mean in a few years i thought they may do but not so soon and are we going to have to have the same old boring scripts every 6 months??? PLEASE EE STOP!!! think up some new storylines
    excatly!!! WHY????
    i am sure there are loads for things they could do!!!!

it says in to days 'whats on tv' that they are reunited

For god sake leave it alone!! It really annoys me the way they keep going back to it all the time....

i know i wish they would too

The other thing that annoys me about it too is that sonia is always moaning and i hate her voice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she has a lisp

It will be soooo...yawn....boring...

Quote Originally Posted by ***Virgo***
    It will be soooo...yawn....boring...
    How do you know? Are you psychic??

For once, couldn't we just keep an open mind? They obviously want to run with this storyline, so let's see how it goes before slagging it off. Kate Harewood seems to be more in control than the others and if they actually get some decent writers in, this could be very good.

The other thing that annoys me about it too is that sonia is always moaning and i hate her voice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sonia doesn't always moan. In fact in the two minutes we've seen her in the last 4 months, she has seemed quite happy. And, I don't think it is very nice skitting the way somebody speaks. It's not as if she can help it.

Thread Information