Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: random script

Part 4

Christina quickly told Jake about what was going on. Jake sighed and asked danny to help him in the kitchen with something. while Alfie chatted with the girls

Danny:They can't stay here
    Jake:What?, Danny they are your daughters and they can't go home if Dave beats them do you want them to get hurt?!
    Danny:NO! that's why they can't saty here, Jake we'er hiding from people i don't want those people hurting them.
    Jake:What you gonna do then throw them on the streets, there 16 years old Danny!.

Back in the living room
    Lindsey:i'm hungry, Alfie is there a chip shop any where around here?
    Alfie:yeah just over look *alfie points out the window*
    Lindsey:Ok thank give me your money Christina and i'll get us some
    Alfie :wait, wait, wait *Alfie grbas some money from hid pocket* here ya go.
    Christina:but Alfie we have money
    Alfie:yeah well it's a treat ok?
    Lindset:thanks Alfie
    Lindsey and Christina quickly hug Alfie and go out the door

danny and Jake come back into the Living room

Danny: where are they off to?
    Alfie: Gettting Chips
    Jake: Never the less are we going to let them stay?
    Alfie:YES of course we are there 16 for gods sake and they can't go home
    Danny: but we can't afford it we'er tight on money as it is
    Alfie: we'll sort somthing, there your daughters danny you havn't seen them in 14 years you don't want to miss out on there lifes anymore do you?

In the square Christina and lindsey are waling out the chip shop looking about on what might be there new home

Lindsey:Are there any other kids around here
    Christina:I don't know do i we've been here wat 2 hours?

Stacey and Ruby walk past nearly knocking Lindsey over

Stacey:OI watch it
    Lindsey: ALRIGHT CALM DOWN
    Stacey:WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING NEXT TIME!

Stacey and Lindsey walk off but Ltacey seeing Mo leaves Ruby and runs back home Ruby goes over to Christina and Lindsey

Ruby:hey you alight?
    Lindsey Yeah i'm fine
    Ruby:that's Stacey she's alright onec you get to know her
    Christina:yeah i bet *laughs* i'm Christina and she's Lindsey, what your name?
    Ruby:Ruby you new here?
    Lindsey:yeah we're Danny daughters
    Ruby: Danny!!
    Christina: yeah you know him then
    Ruby:Yeah
    Lindsey:Cool see ya around

L:indsey and Christina head back to the house

Last edited by *Roxy*; 17-04-2005 at 18:20.
    *Roxy*

I've seen Friends Become Enemys right before my eyes!

cool great again! cant wait for the next part, really enjoying it! hope its soon
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

your the only one repling lol oh well

Part 5

Lindsey and Christina walk back inot the house and it's deathly silent which gives them a chill down thier spines. they go inot the living room to see Nana with a big smile beaming across her face

Nana: hello my dears
    Lindsey:hey Nana, you ok with us calling you that right?
    Nana: of course
    Christina:cool

Jake,Alfie and Danny all walk inot the room with very grave looks on their faces.
    Jake:Girls?
    christina and lindsey both look at jake then Danny then Alfie expecting the worst but then again they were used to people turning them away usally becuse they knew Dave would have there neck if they help either of them
    Jake:YOU CAN STAY!

Alfie and Danny had big smiles on thier faces nana's had never left christina and lIndsey were shocked. they had some where to stay they had found ther dad ands all in one day! they both started to cry. danny gave them a hug

Alfie: this calls for a celebration how we'er gonna celebrate i don't know but never the less.

they did celebrate Alfie was so drunk he ended up falling over ever 5 seconds. Lindsey and Christina juist smiled the whole time nothing could runin this for them, Nothing

Last edited by *Roxy*; 21-04-2005 at 17:44.
    *Roxy*

brilliant roxy. danny a dad. there's a shock.

thanks
    Part 6
    Christina had just woken up it was about 11 am which was late for her she'd usally be up ta about 6am getting ready for school since she took ages to get ready in the morning. she went over to the window they were in spencers room he's rang last night to say hi to them and said they could use it since he isn't there very often which Christina thought was sweet. as she looked she saw people rushing around trying to get to work on time. she looked over at the station it was only yesterday that they had walk out of there trying to find there dad and within 24 hours they's done what they'd set out to accive. but for Christina she knew it was too good to be true something was going to happen, she had a feeling inside.

Lindsey stired Christina smiled as she looked at her sister, the she looked at her braclet which had stars on it Lindsey had given it to her when she was younger lindsey said that it would protect her, it was usally when Dave was yelling at there mother that Christina would need it most Lindsey would alwasys sing twinkle twinle lilttle star to her but, that was when they were 5 now they were 16 and Christina knew a brclet wouldn't keep her safe but still she clung to it like she did when she was 5.
    christina looked back though the window she saw a man comming out the station a man she knew all to well, it was Dave!

Christina:NO!

Lindsaey woke up looked at her sister as if to say "did you have to wake me up?"
    Lindsey:What?!?!?
    Chritsina: Daves here!

Lindsey went to the window and it was Dave

Lindsey:how did he find us?
    Christina:i don't know
    Lindsey:we need to tell dad

they ran out the room to were danny was laying on the floor snoring he'd had too much to drink last night

Lindsey: DAD! DAD!

Danny come round slowly still half asleep he looked at his 2 daughters they looked to scared so..frightend

Danny:what's worng? why do you look so worried?
    Lindsey: Dave''s found us
    Danny:What?!
    Christina:he's on the square dad he'll go mad if he see's us and if he finds out your hiding us he'll hurt you.
    Danny:if he tries it he'll be the one hurt
    Lindsey:what are we ging to do?
    Danny:well, you 2 are gonna go upstairs get dressed and stay there while me and Jake figure somthing out.

Christina and Lindsey did as they were told and went upstairs. Danny went into the kitchen thinking about what he was going to do to his surprise jake was already up.

Danny:Ja..
    Jake:i heard
    Danny:what are we ging to do i'm not lwtting them go back with him
    Jake: we'll hind them here fr now they can't go out until he's gone but then again people might now be on the look out for them.
    Danny: i'll kill him if he lays one finger on them
    Jake:as will i, but let's just concentrate to keeping them safe and out of site for now, yeah?
    *Roxy*

NOOOOOOOOO!
    Go away Dave!
    Brill writing
    Thanks for the AMAZING banner Layneykins!

lol you guys make me laugh
    Part 7

Dave was walking around the square looking for his 2 annoying daughters well, they were'nt his daughters and he was very much happy about that he's hate to know that 2 girls like that had coe partly from him. he'd left his wife along in the house which he hated doing, she'd probably go off with some bloke if he was away to long.
    the girls had tried to run away before and he always found them always and this wasn;t gping to be an exception. luckly his mates always looked out for Christina and Lindsey doing runners and always told him where they were heading. Jo the one who'd seen them get on the train heard about them finding there really dad. HA! like there real dad would want them to stick around there has dumb as you can get and just a pian the the ****.

they wouldn't be too hard to find ans when he did find them oh there is going to be hell to pay, but for now he had to look like he cared fro them otherwise he wouldn't be able to get them back.

Dave saw a man working on a stall he had brown hair and seemed to knwo alot of people he's proably seen them

Dave:hey uh.. i'm looking for my 2 daughters there called Lindsey and Christina you havn't seen them have you?
    Alfie froze it was Dave he'd tracked the girls down but how? he's wasn't going to let them go back with him and he kew danny would rather die than that happen

Alfie: uh.. no sorry mate when did they come here?
    Dave:yesterady my mate saw them get onnthe train i'm just so worried about them.
    Alfie looked to the house to the window where the girls bedroom was they were too looking at him they looked so scared and frightened danny had obviously told them to stay up there. unfortunatly Dave followed Alfie's gaze and he saw them the 2 girls he was looking for.

Dave: you lied to me mate?
    Alfie:look! they arn't going back with you they've told us about you so just go back to your home and leave them be.
    Dave' Nah i don't think i will do that

Dave swung a punch at aldie sending him to the ground.
    at the smae time jake had been standing at the door of the house and saw Alfie getting punched he turned to the door

Jake: DANNY KEEP THIS DOOR CLOSED HE KNOWS THE GIRLS ARE HERE!
    Jake closed the door and ran over to Alfie but as soon as he got the Dave was already off towards the house.

Christina ans Lindsey ahd seen it all from the window they knew somthing like this was ging to happen they just knew it they alwasy brought some pain and suffering where every the went dave had told them so.

Christina:what are we going to do he's at the door
    Lindsey:just do as dad said stay up here and don't make a sound
    Christina:lindsey he's already seen us he knows were here
    Lindsey:I DON'T KNOW will you STOP ALWAYS ASKING ME what we're gonna do think for your self for once

Lindsey's word hurt Christina LIndsey had always been the smart one not her, she culd tell that Lindsey wanted to take what she said back form the look on her facea face of "i'm so sorry i didn't mean it"
    Christina:whatever

there was banging at the door and Dave shouting it reminded them too much of home.

Danny came downstairs he's heard what Jake had yelled he's didn't really know what to do he's couldn't kill Dave as tempting as it was he didn't want his daughters seeing that.

Danny:look make bugger off
    Dave:not until you give me my daughters back
    Danny; there my daughters you twit just becuse you married Amy doesn't mean your there dad.
    Dave: how ling were you with Amy? Danny a year?
    Danny: look just shut up alright this isn't about Amy!

christina come down the stairs with lIndsey they knew they had been told to stay upstairs but they were worried about there dad they didn't want Dave to hurt him

Danny:girls go upstairs
    Dave:hey girls come open the door
    Lindsey:bugger off dave go back in the train and go home
    Danny:Lindsey go upstairs now
    Lindsey: NO
    Danny:do as your told Lindsey
    Dave: see Danny the are not very good daughters they don't do as you tell them to do and they aswer back why do you wantto have them eh?

Christina qucikly grabbed the phone with out anyone noticing she rang the police they were on there way and then she rang her mum, there was no reply mum had probaly left the house and was on her way down here.
    Christina could hear the yelling she didn't like it she just wanted Dave to go away and for them to be happy here. was that too much to ask?

Last edited by *Roxy*; 24-04-2005 at 10:05.
    *Roxy*

wow that was fab! just caught up. hope dave gets what he deserves! and dannys so sweet, bless him! hope theres more soon, cant wait
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Just sat and read it all. Fantastic script, keep going and i'll love you forever

Part 8
    Amy go off the train and looked about how on earth was she going to find her 2 daughters, the daughters she had hurt so much recently, she didn't expect them to forgive her for the way she had acted the past few years. she knew that they'd gone to look for Danny they'd always asked what he was like why he left, she didn't blame them, she too missed Danny. she was the one who ended it all, hey'd had an agument she told him to get out and never come back and Danny being Danny did just that, he only ever came around if he wanted to see the girls but, she didn't let him she didn't want the girls to know him. only now she knew why becuse she still wanted to be with Danny and the only way he was going to see the girls was if she was with him.

But then again the girls were 16 years old now and how was Amy supposed where they were at every hour of the day.they's grwon uo to be young women who reeally didn't give a stuff what people thought of them, Amy had never been like that that's why she was so proud of her girls but, her girls didn't know that she's never really shown the how much she loved them she was always trying to make sure Dave was happy, Dave always was first to the girls. when really she should have put Christina and Lindsey first and Kicked Dave out the second he hit her. she should have kicked him out like she did Danny.

Amy heard yelling and knew it was Daves voice, she was the house the house her two little angels were in, there was an alley way at the back of the house she's sneak in the back to not to get caught by Dave.

as she walked though the back door she saw Christina huddled in the corner crying. the Christina looked up

Christina:Mum?
    Amy:Yes?
    Christina:what are you doing here?
    Amy: i came looking for my little angels of course!
    Amy hugged Christina and held her so tight she didn't want to looose her again

Amy:where's Lindsey?
    christina pointed to the corridor were all the noise was coming from.
    as Amy walked out into teh corridoor both Danny and Lindsey looked at her.

Lindsey:MUM!
    Amy:hey sweetheart
    Dave:Amy what the heck are you doing here i told you to stay at home!

there was a police seirn, they saw a shodow of Dave running for it. Chirstina looked out thw indow and saw it all she laughed Dave wasn't going to hurt her any more

Last edited by *Roxy*; 24-04-2005 at 19:45.
    *Roxy*

Thread Information