Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: random script

random script

i randomly wrote this since i'm doing GCSE Drama and we'll have to do somthing like this at some point so i might as well practice now.

Out side walford station 2 girls one with blonde ahir and the other with brown quicly walked out of the satuion with there heads down trying to to be noticed. the Blonde one's name was Christina and the bruntte was called Lindsey. they had just run away from home. and they weren't going back.

Christina:So..?
    Lindsey:*turns to look at Christina* So?
    Christina:so.. where are we gonna look?
    Lindsey:I don't know, all i know is that we have to find dad
    Christina:Yeah Duh but where in walford are we gonna look for him? he could have moved on but now.
    The girls keep walking quicly with there heads down
    Lindsey:well, according to mum he came down here to look for a guy named Alfie
    Christina: Alfie?
    Lindsey: yeah counsin or somthing like that

For some reason Christina wasn't happy about going off there mothers word after all her mum had broken up with there dad when they were 2 years old and hadn't had contact with him since. how did she know where he was.
    Lindsey much have read her mind

Lindsey: mum heard that from one of his friends before you think mum is sending us on a wild chase
    Christina:well, should we ask around and see if anyone knows this Alfie person?
    Lindsey:NO! christina we're 16 if people see 2 16 year olds walking around looking for some random person they'll phone the police and Dave will be down here taking us back to the house and i don't want that!
    christina:What so you think i want Dave down here after us?

Dave, Dave was the man there mum had married after breaking up with there dad he would always hit her and he also hit them, Christina had never liked Dave and neither had Lindsey they had tried to run away from home so many times chrsitina had lost count. No she didn't want him coming down here because as soon as he had taken them home they'd get beaten.

Christina:Lindsey? why did mum and dad break up?
    Lindsey: Mum said it was his lifestyle and that's all she told me
    Christina: well, dad seems better than dave atleast dad didn't use mum as a punch bag.
    Lindsey: yeah well that's thereason we'er loking for him isn't it? to get away from Dave and be happy for once in are lifes.

The girls walked up to the park and sit there thinking about what they where gonna do.

Last edited by *Roxy*; 16-04-2005 at 14:48.
    *Roxy*

I've seen Friends Become Enemys right before my eyes!

wow that was good! you are going to carry it on arent you? i hope so! is their dad jake or danny? hope theres more soon

Quote Originally Posted by *Roxy*
    i randomly wrote this since i'm doing GCSE Drama and we'll have to do somthing like this at some point so i might as well practice now.
    you have to write plays for gcse drama as well as act them? i did gcse performing arts and we didnt have to write our own plays, just had to perform plays written by other people

Quote Originally Posted by di marco
    you have to write plays for gcse drama as well as act them? i did gcse performing arts and we didnt have to write our own plays, just had to perform plays written by other people
    i think we have 2 i'm not sure but my teacher said something about it but it'll onl;y happemn if i get a thumbs up from drama saying they'er gonna let me on the course i've only gave my options sheet in 2 months ago.

i'll post more eith later 2 day or tomorrow
    *Roxy*

Part 2

Christina sat on the bench with her sister thinking about what they where gonna do, they couldn't walk around for hours looking for someone who they only have a faded photo of.
    with a sigh she rested her head on lindseys shoulder, lindsey gave her sister a quick hug and smiled

Lindsey:we'll find him Christina don't worry

Christina smiled Lindsey was always there for her when ever she need a hug or someone to talk to becuse well her mum wasn't much help she's was either drinking to block Dave out or out the house with Dave trying to keep the peace.Christina had always been the screw up to her mother bad grades, always getting in trouble.

Lindsey on the other hand was top in ever class and always out of trouble, Christina sometimes hated Lindsey for being a goody 2 shoes but then again Lindsey was always there for her

Christina look across the market.

Christina: Lindsey please let's just ask
    Lindsey: Fine it's better than sitting here doing FA

Christina saw a man with brown hair on a stall well form what Christina knew their dad had drak hair which was eithe black or brown but their mother couldn't remeber.
    let's ask him *Christina pointed at Alfie*
    Lindsey:OK
    They walk across the park up to the stall with Christina hiding behind Lindsey she's always done that from as long as she could remeber it was usally from Dave.
    as the stoped at the stall alfie smiled

Alfie: what can i do for you girls?
    Lindsey:umm........do you know this guy?

Lindsey got the photo out her bag and showed Alfie.
    Alfie knew the person at once it was Danny.

Alfie:Yeah, i know him but why do you have photo of him?
    Christina for the first time stepped from behind her sister to talk
    Christina:He's are dad.

Last edited by *Roxy*; 17-04-2005 at 11:26.
    *Roxy*

wow this script is great! absolutely brill! hope alfies going to take them to danny. hope theres more soon

Quote Originally Posted by *Roxy*
    i think we have 2 i'm not sure but my teacher said something about it but it'll onl;y happemn if i get a thumbs up from drama saying they'er gonna let me on the course i've only gave my options sheet in 2 months ago.
    waiting to know was sooooo long and boring, dunno why it takes so long! hope you get to do drama. we did write some plays in our performing arts but then we had to act them out and we were marked on our acting not our script writing

I done GCSE drama, you don't write plays as such, you write pieces that you perform - like short scenes and things. A whole play would be impossible.

Part 3

Alfie took Christina and LIndsey back to the house,Danny was taking the day off work, and the girls said they wanted to see him.

Alfie:so.. when was the last time he saw you two?
    Lindsey:14 years ago when we were 2
    Alfie: wow 16 years old you two have grown up from what you were in that picture of yours
    Christina:yeah we have.

Alfie led the girls into the living room wee Nana was sat wtaching the TV

Nana:Oh Alfie your home early
    Alfie: NO Nana i'm just dropping these 2 off then i'm going back to the stall

Nana looked from Christina to Lindsey and smiled
    Nana:well where are these two nice girls from
    Christina laughed
    Lindsey:'m Lindsey she's Christina we're here to look for are dad according to Alfie his name's Danny, is he here?

Danny: who want to know?
    Danny walkedthrought the door and sropped looking at the girls.he reconised them at once they were his only daughters after all. but it had been so long he couldn't quite beilive they had grown so much in his mind they were still little toddlers running about
    Danny: Lindsey,Christina what are you two doing here?
    Christina:it's a long story dad you might want to sit down

Christina and Lindsey explained all about Dave and how mum was being beat and how they had also been beat.Danny sighed, yep it sounder like tehre mother alright.

Danny: Dave is more of a idiot than i was.
    Christina: Dad can we stay? we don't want to go home
    Lindsey:Yeah dad was can't got back Dave will flip

Then Jake came through the door and stopped shocked to see his 2 nieces sitting in the living room

Jake:Christina,Lindsey what.....?

Lindsey+Christina:Long story
    Last edited by *Roxy*; 17-04-2005 at 14:04.
    *Roxy*

wow great! this is getting better and better! hope danny lets them stay! cant wait for the next part, hope its soon
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Thread Information