Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Inside soap awards results

Cool at least this will put an end to people moaning how ee just won because its just the inside soap an awards and the fact that they dont mean anything and hopefully actors/actress who win people wont moan because the NTA fair and big
    angelblue

Quote Originally Posted by angelblue
    Cool at least this will put an end to people moaning how ee just won because its just the inside soap an awards and the fact that they dont mean anything and hopefully actors/actress who win people wont moan because the NTA fair and big
    No matter what, people will always find ways and reasons to moan. Its the same every year.

Yes i guess your right alisha

I am glad letita Dean won she is an great actress and so underrated hope fully she will win something at the NTA an awards i was happy with all the ee winners welldone to them
    angelblue

I want to see Letitita getting her award
    Thanks to Abi for my fab avatar!

Everyone who won deserved it
    Thanks to Abi for my fab avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by angelblue
    Yes i guess your right alisha

I am glad letita Dean won she is an great actress and so underrated hope fully she will win something at the NTA an awards i was happy with all the ee winners welldone to them
    I'm glad she won too.

I doubt she will win anything at the NTA's though. She isn't nominated for anything and she is too young to get the life time achievement award (which is voted by the panel of judges).

She may pick up on something at next years BSA's but we'll have to wait and see on that one.
    Last edited by Alisha; 29-09-2005 at 13:28.

does anyone know if these awards will be shown on tv at all, i really want to see them!

~*~Shannis will last 'FOREVER', i mean it!~*~
    ~*~x~*~Hailie~*~x~*~

They are not, as they aren't that prestigious in the media and TV industry due to their dodgy nature. Never mind, can't be long to the next TV awards. Let's hope these ones have a touch more common sense applied.

Thread Information