Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Hollyoaks - Christmas Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by gbnut
    Good point so i would expect it to be someone younger than bombhead and that lot.

craig could be a posibility as he was struggeling to get it on with Darleene.

thats what I was thinking. If it was joe / bombhead /dom(!!) then it would be more than a gay story line as a relationship between one of them and a 15 yr old would be really wrong, never mind illegal!

I think Craigs the ost likely as he is quite camp and all though he does appear to like girls he could just be trying to convince him self that he's straight. plus its a soap and people's tastes can change very quickly! the only thing is, is that craig is still quite a bit older

Quote Originally Posted by Pixie
    thats what I was thinking. If it was joe / bombhead /dom(!!) then it would be more than a gay story line as a relationship between one of them and a 15 yr old would be really wrong, never mind illegal!

I think Craigs the ost likely as he is quite camp and all though he does appear to like girls he could just be trying to convince him self that he's straight. plus its a soap and people's tastes can change very quickly! the only thing is, is that craig is still quite a bit older
    craigs only 2 years older so it aint that much
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

maybe its his 2nd cousin/mate fletch as he would prob class as a regular by christmas

I still think its Bombhead - what about Lee?

Thread Information