Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: emmerdale beats ee in head to head

emmerdale beats ee in head to head

The latest clash of the soaps saw Emmerdale take the edge, according to overnight ratings figures.

A special one hour episode involving an outing to Ireland averaged 7.85 million viewers (39.2%) and took first place for the day.

EastEnders, which began halfway through at 7.30pm, had to settle for second with 7.18 million (33.6%).

well done emmerdale,very much deserved

Yes well done and well deserved. EE wasnt bad either I watched it later. Repeat tomorrow night with another 1hr emmerdale. Zoes trial or Dens 2nd Funeral. No contest. I'll watch Edale live and tape EE
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

I didn't even bother with Dens funeral today. I'm not sure if its recorded either. Emmerdale had an utterly fabulous episode, can't be beaten. Top form

hopefully it thrrashed ee again tonight in the ratings,it was much better!

Stayed with Emmerdale for the hour - it was fantastic - Zoe's face at the end was brilliant. Glad the Kings at last got what they deserved. Can't wait to see Sadie on her return. This looks like the end of the line for Scott too.

That wasnt too bad for ee though cos emerdale started first so people would have started watching that and then just never switched over

Eastenders - Predictable and boring
    Emmerdale - Fab and Shocking

Guess which one I watched at 7:30, and what one i taped?

Quote Originally Posted by squillyfer
    That wasnt too bad for ee though cos emerdale started first so people would have started watching that and then just never switched over
    People watched emmerdale because it was by a country mile the best soap of the year. Fantastic acting all rouind. What did EE have Dens Funeral II the poison dwarf
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by no1abbafan
    Stayed with Emmerdale for the hour - it was fantastic - Zoe's face at the end was brilliant. Glad the Kings at last got what they deserved. Can't wait to see Sadie on her return. This looks like the end of the line for Scott too.
    Hope so. I can't stand Scott, though he was a bit better tonight in what was, imo, a magnificant episode.

EastEnders on the other hand was dire imo But then again what do you expect when one Rob Gittens wrote the episode.

Thread Information