Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sharon and Grant?

Quote Originally Posted by big bro fan
    Grant and Sharon should get back together
    I think they were great together back in the 90's, but I don't think it will happen now. I love Sharon and Dennis's relationship, and you can't just get a divorce at the drop of a hat. Grant is married too, with children. It would destroy a lot of people's lives. They've moved on now.

they have both chnaged theyre not the same people they were ten years ago it just wouldnt work

Quote Originally Posted by squillyfer
    they have both chnaged theyre not the same people they were ten years ago it just wouldnt work
    Exactly my thinking. He's been with his wife for 4 years, her and courteney get on very well, I suppose they could split up, but why waste the last 4 years of your life for something that may or may not work.

Mind you with Ross Kemp thinking about returning permanently next year, Grant might be back for a long time. And Sharon is returning. So maybe in the long run they might decide to give it another go. But then there's the Phil factor to contend with. Is Grant going to be worrying about Sharon going off with Phil again?! She can't seem to help herself!

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    Exactly my thinking. He's been with his wife for 4 years, her and courteney get on very well, I suppose they could split up, but why waste the last 4 years of your life for something that may or may not work.

Mind you with Ross Kemp thinking about returning permanently next year, Grant might be back for a long time. And Sharon is returning. So maybe in the long run they might decide to give it another go. But then there's the Phil factor to contend with. Is Grant going to be worrying about Sharon going off with Phil again?! She can't seem to help herself!
    In eastenders anything can happen - although i think the chances of grant and sharon having a long term relationship are very small. Maybe a one night stand or a passionate fling but considering she has also had a serious relationship with phil after grant left - i cant see this happening

But hopefully ross kemp will come back for good and we can all speculate then
    Last edited by pops110874; 26-10-2005 at 15:16.

Just read something on http://www.thestage.co.uk/features/feature.php/10091 (dont know if I can put that there MODS????)

He is coming back but doesnt say permanently or not, but he got a good deal for coming back including directing other shows for the beeb

Quote Originally Posted by soapyclean
    Just read something on http://www.thestage.co.uk/features/feature.php/10091 (dont know if I can put that there MODS????)

He is coming back but doesnt say permanently or not, but he got a good deal for coming back including directing other shows for the beeb
    Thanks for the link.

Your welcome, I was looking for another link for Grunt being killed off or not for good. Since I still think that it would be best if they left him alive so mum and phil can go see him

Thread Information