Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sharon and Grant?

Im begining to think, judging by other rumors and spoilers, that something will happen between Sharon and Grant. We know that either Kat and Alfie or Sharon and Dennis will live happily ever after and the other couple will be split forever. Spoilers are suggesting that Kat and Alfie will be the ones living happily ever after, and with Sharon returning in 2006 and Dennis leaving for good, it must be something major that splits them up after evryhing they went through to be together in the first place. So im thinking that maybe something happens between Sharon and Grant, and Dennis finds out about this and they go their separate ways at christmas???

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim131
    Im begining to think, judging by other rumors and spoilers, that something will happen between Sharon and Grant. We know that either Kat and Alfie or Sharon and Dennis will live happily ever after and the other couple will be split forever. Spoilers are suggesting that Kat and Alfie will be the ones living happily ever after, and with Sharon returning in 2006 and Dennis leaving for good, it must be something major that splits them up after evryhing they went through to be together in the first place. So im thinking that maybe something happens between Sharon and Grant, and Dennis finds out about this and they go their separate ways at christmas???
    Gonna say this again at the risk of sounding like a broken record,, SHARON AND GRANT have a history.. and I have a feeling that Sharon is gonna feel "neglected" by her YOUNG husband and will turn to Grant for consolance..

Quote Originally Posted by Kim131
    I agree that Kat and Alfie will get back together, but I don't think this Sharon and Grant thing will happen. Letitia Dean has said (I think on GMTV) that there's a 'glimmer' between the pair but nothing goes on because Sharon is very much in love with Dennis. Which leads me to think that Sharon and Dennis won't split up at Christmas. I think something huge would have to happen for them to break off their marriage. And I think this something huge is more than likely to happen off screen, if it does. It's also possible that the writers are waiting to see if Nigel Harman will come back, because Letitita Dean hasn't even set a date for her return yet, so it's not set in stone they won't come back together.

I think the couple who split up at Christmas are either going to be Little Mo and Billy or Yolande and Patrick. Little Mo and Billy are on the brink of divorce, at the moment there doesn't seem to a hope of reconcilliation. Mo is in love with Alfie, and Billy can't live with the fact that he's second best. Then there's Yolande and Patrick who seem to be the couple involved in the Honey 'trap' storyline, which is happening in November. Yolande isn't the kind of woman to forgive and forget. So they could be another possibility.

Question

Whoa whoa you guys forgot another couple!!!!!,,, SONIA AND MARTIN,,, if any one breaks up it might be them,, whatcha all think ??

I saw that interview and that is what she said so i dont think the grant and sharon thing will happen
    angelblue

Quote Originally Posted by justjodi
    Whoa whoa you guys forgot another couple!!!!!,,, SONIA AND MARTIN,,, if any one breaks up it might be them,, whatcha all think ??
    It's possible, but I doubt it. There's the whole Rebecca storyline coming up, they could be soon reunited with her. If anything I think this will bring them closer together. Naomi is nothing special, she seems like quite an outgoing girl so she's bound to meet a man sooner or later. Then hopefully Sonia will realise how much Martin means to her.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    It's possible, but I doubt it. There's the whole Rebecca storyline coming up, they could be soon reunited with her. If anything I think this will bring them closer together. Naomi is nothing special, she seems like quite an outgoing girl so she's bound to meet a man sooner or later. Then hopefully Sonia will realise how much Martin means to her.
    Ok I will bite Little Mo but who the heck is Rebecca. I have been gone for 4 weeks,, so fill me in.......

We dont even know if anyone is splitting up it all specualtion at the moment i think we just going to have to wait and see nearer the time
    angelblue

Quote Originally Posted by justjodi
    Ok I will bite Little Mo but who the heck is Rebecca. I have been gone for 4 weeks,, so fill me in.......
    Rebecca is Sonia and Martin's daughter they put up for adoption. What did you been by 'I will bite'? it didn't really make sense too me.

Grant and Sharon should get back together

Thread Information