Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Press Office Spoilers Week 18

I thought kat would be back by now! Where is she?!

Quote Originally Posted by Chantelle
    I thought kat would be back by now! Where is she?!
    yeah same!...maybe we will no when the next spoilers are out

Cheers for that

copy?

This is the exact same spoiler from www.*********.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by i_luv_dennis
    i know i should not say this so please dont close this thread i made a pic for my signature but i dont know how to put it on can some one help plez
    Go to Photo Bucket
    And create an account.
    Have you made the pic on paintshop pro?
    If you have, click on file, go to export, then click JPG, GIF or PNG optimizer.
    Go back to photo bucket and click browse, get the picture you want to use, then click submit.

There
    Thanks for the AMAZING banner Layneykins!

EastEnders bosses are hoping an explosive storyline involving new recruit Billy Murray will prove to be the soap's salvation.

Murray, 63, veteran of ITV1's crime drama The Bill - in which he played dodgy DS Don Beech - joined the cast of EastEnders as 'genial gangster' Johnny Allen, who marked his arrival in Walford by throwing rival Andy Hunter off a bridge.

In the three months he's been on screen, Johnny Allen has proved a popular character with viewers - despite, or possibly thanks to, his hand in getting rid of both Hunter and the Ferreira family.

"He's popular because he's not a stereotype gangster," says Murray. "And people like the gangster thing. I mean, why is Ronnie Kray so popular?"

Since Johnny's wayward daughter Ruby, played by Louisa Lytton, turned up on the Square, chucked out of boarding school for assaulting a pupil and not long after he moved his mistress Tina into Pat's old flat, the club owner's past has slowly unfolded.

Viewers have discovered that his wife and older daughter Scarlet were killed in a house fire little over a year before and that he's trying to protect the already fragile Ruby from finding out about Tina.

"He's actually been with Tina for 10 years and nobody but a few close friends of his know that," says Murray. "Ruby doesn't and he's trying to protect her, and himself partly, from the truth and what it would do to her.

"Johnny's wife knew all about Tina and was very happy with that. But Ruby explodes when she find out. It's what we're filming right now, it's very emotional stuff. And if we get it right, and we are, it's going to be amazing. It's going to satisfy all those critics that have been chipping away at EastEnders' reputation."

When Johnny arrived in January it was being beaten by ITV1's rural soap Emmerdale in the ratings as well as by journalists in the papers.

"I never considered EastEnders to be on its knees," says Murray. "All it needed was better storylines, and it's certainly got those now. They've brought in new people and it can only be good for the show.

Thread Information