Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sonia storyline!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I really don't hope this is true, especially around Christmas time. They've already recently covered rape, like someone already suggested, maybe highlight the date rape drugs etc.

Maybe it is to highlight the increased level of violence in hospitals these days. Nurses are always being attacked, so it would be a bit different. If it is true, at least it will give Sonia a decent storyline that Natalie could get her teeth into. She has been wasted for ages.

i dont like the rape idea, but a carzy person holding sonia and naomi hostage would be rather interesting, and sonia is haunted by it afterwards and martin dosent know how to cope, he dosent rape her or naomi, but he might aswell have for the hell he puts them trough, that woulkd be good!

:O thats horrible poor sonia

In one of the soap magazines he saids that Sonia has an incident with a homeless man maybe this could be the man who attacks her.

I don't want EE to do the rape storyline again they did it with Little Mo twice and it is about time EE gave Sonia a fun storyline and one suited to her age and some happiness. Maybe she could go off and have an affair maybe with Mickey.

Oh sonia and Mickey - that would be brillaint

She just needs a storyline of some kind, i don't really mind what it is, as long as this stupid one with her naomi and Martin stops soon, it's sooo boring.

i`ve heard something about Sonia being attacked as well, don`t know much about it yet though

The way you worded the sentence really cracked me up.... I dont think this will happen, but if he does take naomi hostage PLEASE dont let her go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i really hope this doesn't happen, it's WAY too soon after little mo, will they ever stop these nasty rapings for at least 3 years???
    maybe she doesn't get attacked, maybe she takes the homeless man in after he begs for money. hmmmm, or he could try to mug/attack her and she hits in, and then he reports it to the press but twists it 'physco nurse hits innocent homeless man'

Thread Information