Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this the end?

Unhappy Is this the end?

After Fridays episode im itching to know.................

Is this the end for Kat and Alfie????

I really wana know!They soooooooooo deserve each other its a match made in heaven they have to stay together!!!!

Can anyone tell me what happens if they know? Or if they know any clues (lol) which might tell us what will happen?

Please anyone!! lol

Love Jo x x x x(xxno1blondiexx)

There are many rumours going around, one is that Kat gets back with Alfie at xmas time, when he is feeling low after nana moon's death, when she tells him she is having his baby.Heard this one on a few sites so we will have to wait and see, hope they do and, go off into the sunset, instead of a black cab

They will be together when they both leave near the end of year and start of new year

wow--theres a twist, as it had been mentioned that lil Mo was to be pregnant, and since she told Kat she never slept with Alfie..that blows it back to Kat (watch them name the baby *Star Moon)

Are they definitely leaving together? I hope they are, they are meant to be together!

Oh I really hope they get back together!
    I hope little mo doesnt get pregnant!

Personally I will be glad to see the back of all this Kalfie/Molfie nonsense. Ever since Alfie became involved with Kat his character has gone downhill rapidly, always moping about. The threesome storylines have become a complete yawnfest for me. I loved him when he arrived in the square he was fantastic but after all the nonsense with Kat sleeping with the scarey Andy the storyline just went downhill along with their two characters. Then his involvement with Little Moan and the will they or wont they silliness and the childish tittering and knowing glances accross the Vic
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Im sure they get back together, they must!!!!!!!!!!!!! It would be the perfect christmas present. (Yes i know i am sad!)

Quote Originally Posted by crjs1
    Im sure they get back together, they must!!!!!!!!!!!!! It would be the perfect christmas present. (Yes i know i am sad!)
    aahhh! it would be a lovely prezzie!

They have to leave together!!
    Kat & Alfie ForEver!

Thread Information