Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Meeting The Stars

Quote Originally Posted by Vixie-Lou
    ive met mike reid tons of times and guess what im off to elstree with my friend emz and we are going in elstree studios and mike is showing us around

layne is hopefully coming to
    lol I beat ya to it! Yep, you know Mike!! Yey!!

Yep all ready onto Plan a!!!!! hehe God i WILL come there is no hopefully/maybe about it i AM coming!!!! tis gonna be amazing, emz you did meet some when you went to elstree yourself!!!! Anywayz urm i've meet a few different one from the SoapAwards but hopefully will meet like them all when we go to elstree! x
    Last edited by Layne; 18-09-2005 at 12:52.

Quote Originally Posted by *Emz*
    Wey!! Me and Vicky and hopefully Layne will get to meet like all of them! We are going on the set!! Wahoooo!! Layne, ya better start guilt tripping the 'rents!
    wow! Are you going on like a proper tour around, or are you going to elstree and hoping to sneak on. I just sneaked on, and was chucked off by a security guard! Then i went in the props room!

Oh yeah, I forgot about when I went to Elstree earlier! Well, I cant remember them all! I have a list somewhere on the pc that I typed out for NHO.

*finds it*

I appogize for the essay!!

I saw Joel Beckett and Tracy ann a few times! Once they stopped in their car, and then yesterday they were walking out together to the shops and they stopped and had a photo with me and my mate! They are both lovely!

Saw Nigel and Tish in their cars, but neither of them stopped. Tish waved and Nigel smiled and waved his hands as if to say 'sorry im not stopping' :P I got a pic of Tish as she drove off, but that film hasnt been developed yet so I dont know what its turned out like.

Saw Cliff the guy who plays Minty. Got a pic and auto from him. He was lovely.

Met Perry Fenwick a couple of times. Once he stopped in his car and another time he was walking out. So got a few pics with him.

Mohammed George aka Gus. He was fab! Got pics and an auto from him.

Shane Richie - he was fab too! He stopped and I got a pic with him and his autograph.

Jo Jo aka Juley. I thought he had left, but we saw him loads so he must be back filming. He was so brill! He was bending down to sign a photo and everyone was staring at his ****.

David Spinx (Keith) He was nice. He pulled up and let us get a pic and he signed his autograph. He was wearing like this cowboy hat and listening to this country and western music.

James Alexandrou (Martin) - he was gorgeous! So much fitter in real life! Got pics of him and an autograph.

Joe Swash!! (Mickey) He was brill!! He got out the car and posed for pics and signed stuff. He put his arm round me and I nearly fainted! He was so gorgeous! This other girls head was actually shaking she loved him loads! :P

Ricky Groves (Garry) - He didnt stop but he pulled up and handed us some signded photo cards.

June Brown - She was amazing! Ever so nice! She signed photo card things and posed for pics. We saw her twice.

Pam St Clement (Pat)- she just quickly gave us some already signed photo cards

Billy Murray (Johnny Allen) - Now he was fantastic! The first time we saw him he got out of the car and posed for pics with us and signed for stuff, and then we saw him going in in the morning and he slowed down and talked to us and he always waved at us when he went past. He was fab - and I saw his legs!!

Charlie Hawkings (Darren) - He was sweet. He stoped and signed a few things. I got a pic of him in his car.

Wendy Richards (Pauline) She was so lovely too! She pulled up and told us to give her our address and she would send us a signed pic. She had her dog in the car too it was sweet! We got pics of her, and her dog. :P

Gerry Something (Rosie Miller) - She was really nice! She stopped and got out of the car and signed stuff and posed for pics with us. She looked lovely and was so sweet. She saw Joe's auto in my book and was like 'look at him showing off with his big signature'

Hilda Braid (Nana Moon) - She didnt stop, but we saw her in her car and she smiled. She was so sweet!

Jessie Wallace - She just drove passed and hoped we wouldnt notice her, but we did. :P

Adam Woodyat (Ian) He put his window down just to say that he cant stop. i tried to get a pic but he drove past too quick.

Barbra Windsor! She tried hiding, but we saw her. Me and this girl I met there ran up to the window and got a pic. Its not been developed yet but hopefully it comes out good.

Laurie Brett - She was out shopping with Jo Jo and they stopped for a pic on their way back, but you could tell that she didnt want to. :P

Lacey Turner - she didnt stop but we saw her in the car anyway.

Louisa Lytton - she didnt stop either, but she waved at us as she passed.

Natalie Cassidy (Sonia) She just drove past not stopping.

Finally, Tracy the Barmaid - she just let us quickly take a pic of her on her way in coz she was late for work. :P

Right, thats everything for now. :P Sorry it is soooo long! Blame Layne for reminding me!
    Last edited by *Emz*; 18-09-2005 at 12:56.

Quote Originally Posted by Abi
    wow! Are you going on like a proper tour around, or are you going to elstree and hoping to sneak on. I just sneaked on, and was chucked off by a security guard! Then i went in the props room!
    We are getting shown round by Mike Reid coz Vicky knows him and he said he would take us round! Yey!

Wow!! Beats my visit by miles! I did sit at Paulines dinner table though when i went to the props room

Sorry for remindind you then, it was fab and i weren't even there!!!!! yeh abi mike is showing us round because vicky is a star and i luv her forever!!!!!!! *hugs*!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Abi
    Wow!! Beats my visit by miles! I did sit at Paulines dinner table though when i went to the props room
    Oooh kewl! Last time I went, we kept getting told off by the security!

i know ya beat me hunni but i dont care im propper excited
    Last edited by Xx-Vicky-xX; 18-09-2005 at 13:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Vixie-Lou
    i know ya beat me hunni but i dont care im proppa excited
    Aren't we all!!! hehe!! But now we can finally get it all of our chests and tell the world! lol!

Thread Information