Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sindi Watts

Neighbours bosses are bringing back Sindi Watts as part of Dee Bliss's gripping return storyline.

Marisa Warrington has filmed a guest stint as Sindi and will be back on our screens early next month, as the Dee plot continues to take various twists and turns.

Sindi is a former love interest of Toadie, but is perhaps best remembered for her relationship with, and subsequent marriage to, Stu Parker.

She's already been given a name check this week when Dee told Toadie that she secretly returned to see him in 2004, finding him with Sindi at Max and Steph's wedding.

Madeleine West, who plays Dee, has now told Soaplife magazine: "Sindi Watts turns up in Erinsborough - she tried to wreck Dee and Toadie's relationship before they got engaged and then married.

"Sindi appears to be a changed woman now, but a leopard never really changes its spots. It's not very long before she gets up to her old tricks and is slap-bang in the middle of causing big trouble for Toadie."

Sindi's return scenes will air on screen from Tuesday, February 7 when she turns up at Dee's motel room - much to the surprise of Toadie.

This is hot on the heels of Toadie's other big shock, when he finds out that Dee was pregnant when he drove her off that cliff in 2003. This means he now has a 13-year-old daughter called Willow he knew nothing about.

We're barely keeping up, so we can only imagine how poor Toadie will feel!

Digital Spy

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

badirene (25-01-2017), daisy_boo (25-01-2017), Dazzle (25-01-2017), maxwinchester (24-01-2017), MellBee (25-01-2017), Pantherboy (24-01-2017), Topaz (03-02-2017)

Crazy!!

does sindi out fake dee

Neighbours has revealed that Sindi Watts is Fake Dee Bliss's mysterious accomplice.

Fake Dee - aka impostor Andrea Somers - has hatched an outrageous plan to impersonate Toadie Rebecchi's dead wife and claim the money from her family estate.

Tuesday's episode, which has just aired on Channel 11 in Australia, saw the storyline take a new twist as Marisa Warrington reprised her role as Sindi Watts - another of Toadie's old flames.

Sindi claimed that she'd read about Dee's return from the dead on Facebook and couldn't resist checking it out for herself, but as soon as Toadie's back was turned, her true intentions became clear.

Turns out that Sindi is the person who told Andrea about Dee in the first place when they both worked in a catering kitchen together.

The cunning pair then came up with the shock cash con together, with Sindi later helping out by posing as "Emily" on the phone and verifying Fake Dee's crazy stories.

Sindi expected $20,000 in exchange for her role in the scheme – although by the end of Tuesday's episode, she'd actually upped her demands to $40,000.

Insisting she deserved every cent, Sindi told Fake Dee: "What do you call talking to the cop for an hour on the phone, pretending to be Emily? Convincing him that I am some crazed hermit lady?"

And when Sindi wanted to know whether Toadie was really buying the story, Fake Dee replied: "Oh yeah, hook line and sinker. I visualised everything you told me. I imagined myself in the water, being washed up on the beach. I made it real."

Revealing that she even broke into Toadie's house before her big return, Fake Dee added: "How else was I going to get that box you told me about? I swear, though, Sindi - it was genius.

"I even sprayed her perfume around the house. Got him in the mood for this big return. And thanks to your description, I even had her wedding ring re-made."

Looks like Fake Dee really did think of everything - but as there's no money actually left in the Bliss family estate, it's time for Plan B to unfold...

Digital Spy

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-02-2017), maxwinchester (07-02-2017), MellBee (08-02-2017), Pantherboy (07-02-2017), tammyy2j (07-02-2017)

I do remember the story line years ago ... but cant think why Sindi would want to take such revenge like that ??? she was a bit unhinged back then. Wondering if fake Dee is the real Dee and gets a moment of enlightenment !!!

So Sindi is Emily, did the police not go see Emily or just speak to her by telephone?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (07-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    So Sindi is Emily, did the police not go see Emily or just speak to her by telephone?
    Just by phone, she made up some psychological problem about not being able to be seen in person

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (07-02-2017), tammyy2j (07-02-2017)

What puzzles me though, how did they know Toadie still had Dee's things ?

Quote Originally Posted by maxwinchester View Post
    What puzzles me though, how did they know Toadie still had Dee's things ?
    Maybe just a good guess, Sindi knew Toadie and that he is a romantic at heart

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

maxwinchester (07-02-2017)

Poor,Poor Toadie he's going to be heartbroken. I was never a fan of Sindi's

16. The Following User Says Thank You to maxwinchester For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (07-02-2017)

Thread Information