Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sindi Watts

i agree it is a shame for the character i never really liked her but she used to be just a simple innocent gullable character who the writers turned into a psyco overnight. just as soon as they decided they had to write her out.

there are simpler ways to write someone out that could be believeable instead of making it so unbeliveable.

Quote Originally Posted by melmarshall858
    i agree it is a shame for the character i never really liked her but she used to be just a simple innocent gullable character who the writers turned into a psyco overnight. just as soon as they decided they had to write her out.
    i don't really ever think she was innocent, she did take money from darcy to sleep with toadie and she had an affair with a another womans husband. She did have potential to be a highly manipulative but i think they went down the ditzy road because they wanted people to like her as she was to become a regular but now she's going they can make her psycho. I like sindi psycho.
    Last edited by babyblue; 20-09-2005 at 12:09.

I like the character of Sindi and thought she was better when she was paired with Toadie. Why do the scriptwriters axe the better characters, and then have the most daft exit plots going. Has it been confirmed she is going to be commited to a mental institution?

Quote Originally Posted by bakedbean
    maybe she murders Stuart rember with the best loved charecters funeral thing!!
    Nooooo!

I still think sindi knocked the man off his bike she could have easily donned a wig and glasses!!

Quote Originally Posted by Keating's babe
    I like the character of Sindi and thought she was better when she was paired with Toadie. Why do the scriptwriters axe the better characters, and then have the most daft exit plots going. Has it been confirmed she is going to be commited to a mental institution?

yes it is def that she ends up in some sort of a mental institute and that is how she leaves as it happened about 3 weeks ago in austrailia

Quote Originally Posted by hayley
    I still think sindi knocked the man off his bike she could have easily donned a wig and glasses!!

yes she did def wear the wig and glasses and do it. stu and toadie later find the wig

So she intended to do it then??? Sorry ive missed a few episodes so a bit out of date in whats going on

yes she did know what she was doing she has something wrong with her and she would do anything (literally) for stu weither that be knocking a teenager whom she thinks likes him off her bike or commiting a hit and run so he can get his promotion

Thread Information