Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Aflie the Dad

Quote Originally Posted by Kim131
    No, the rumor is old news now and has been denied. If Alfie gets anyone pregnant it will be Kat, as rumors are suggesting.
    Where was the rumour that Little Mo was going to get pregnant by Alfie denied? was it by a member of the BBC? A lot of papers had that story, was it something that was considered by the script writers but then dismissed? I do think it's more likely Kat would get pregnant, but it would be a lot more dramatic if Little Mo did.

I see no point in talking about this anymore, because Little Mo said that her and Alfie never slept with each other and Alfie confirmed this. So surely unless they are going to treat this as a whopping great big lie. Little Mo herself has answered the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Humphries
    I see no point in talking about this anymore, because Little Mo said that her and Alfie never slept with each other and Alfie confirmed this. So surely unless they are going to treat this as a whopping great big lie. Little Mo herself has answered the question.
    Little Mo and Alfie confirmed they hadn't slept with each other yet, it doesn't mean they won't in the future. I do agree it is very unlikely that Little Mo would take up with Alfie now after everything that has happened, and knowing he loves her sister, but it's not impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    Where was the rumour that Little Mo was going to get pregnant by Alfie denied? was it by a member of the BBC?
    Someone on the boards said that the Litttle Mo pregnancy rumour was denied by official sources, so I would guess that it was so.

YaY! I hope its true!!! But do you reckon that they will come back with a new moon (there lil baby!!) I hope they do! that would be great!!!

this storyline sounds so sweet! i luv it!

so its kat whos going to be pregnant?

Quote Originally Posted by xcutiekatiex
    so its kat whos going to be pregnant?
    It seems more likely. Despite the circumstances I think she would be happy about having a baby. Alfie is still her husband who she loves, and even though she doesn't see a future now, having a baby changes things.

if kat and alfie do leave maybe they won't tell anyone she's pregnant, then they'll come back 10 years later with a son/daughter and go 'oh, i just forgot to tell ya!'

yea that would be funny

Thread Information