Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Aflie the Dad

Quote Originally Posted by soapyclean
    I can believe Kat gets up the duff cos her and alfie 'renewed our vows on the kitchen table.' The only way for Mo to get up the duff is if her and Billy got back together and finally had a kid of their own, that would really make me happy to see those two happy once and for all.
    I would love Little Mo and Billy to have a baby, it would be great! But I can't see it happening at the moment, Little Mo is still in love wth Alfie. I would also like to see Alfie and Kat have a baby. And if this were to happen Kat might not feel she could stick around, because she wouldn't want to upset Mo, so that could be the reason they leave.

I read about Little Mo being pregnantin a newspaper AGES ago. I hope it's Kat that's pregnant, but the newspaper said that when he found out, he left Mo, went to Kat, and then when it was born, he left the Square. If he's gonna do that to Kat, then I would hate that to happen.
    Also, I too would love to see a Billy and Mo baby!
    Last edited by Andy'sLuckyPony; 17-09-2005 at 14:02.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy'sLuckyPony
    I read about Little Mo being pregnantin a newspaper AGES ago. I hope it's Kat that's pregnant, but the newspaper said that when he found out, he left Mo, went to Kat, and then when it was born, he left the Square. If he's gonna do that to Kat, then I would hate that to happen.
    Also, I too would love to see a Billy and Mo baby!
    That bit about Alfie leaving when the baby is born isn't true, he leaves in December, which is 3 months away. I can't believe Christmas is that soon. If Alfie get's little Mo pregnant and then runs away, he will be a coward.

yay yay lil alfies n lil kats hehehehe how cute, they'd turn out funny hehehe
    [SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Magenta][CENTER]

If he leaves in 3mths then he cant leave when the baby is born doesnt work out, Billy and Mo to have a kid and Alfie and Kat to have one and leave.

Quote Originally Posted by soapyclean
    If he leaves in 3mths then he cant leave when the baby is born doesnt work out, Billy and Mo to have a kid and Alfie and Kat to have one and leave.
    Maybe Billy and Little Mo could become closer because of the whole Alfie thing, and Billy could comfort her, then they could sleep together, and she gets pregnant, that would be good. And I woud like Kat and Alfie to have a baby to, which obviously we won't see but it would be a nice ending for them to leave on, Kat pregnant.

i hope kat and alfie have a baby, do you think kat and alfie will ever return to the square???????????

I suppose it depends on how there careers go after they leave Eastenders. It would be good to see them again in the future. I thought this weeks episdoes where just pure class. Well dont to the writer

what was tis about alfie getting moe pregnant? it doesnt look like its going to happen does it?

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Gal 88
    what was tis about alfie getting moe pregnant? it doesnt look like its going to happen does it?
    No, the rumor is old news now and has been denied. If Alfie gets anyone pregnant it will be Kat, as rumors are suggesting.

Thread Information