Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aflie the Dad

Aflie the Dad

I know it has been said that Little Mo is to become pregnant with Alfie's baby but now since they have split up and didn't sleep together i don't think it will happen. But i got this from another spoilerboard that Kat will become pregnant (they are suppose go at it like rabbits on the Slater's Kitchen Table this week, i don't think contraception is what they will be thinking about). Her and Alfie do split over Little Mo. But when Nana dies at Christmas Kat sees her sad and bad Alfie is and breaks the news he is going to a daddy. She tells him she can't live around here over Little Mo so they both leave Walford together.

As i said i only got this from a spoilerboard so i don't know how true it is.

P.S. i do hope Kat and Alfie leave together.

Well it could be true that the leave together as Alife is leaving at the end of the year..

This version does sound more plausible than the on with Little Mo getting pregnant, and it does fit with what Alfie said last night about wanting to have kids. I wouldn't be surprised if this does happen!

Oh How Lovely

That would be fan dabby if it was true. A Happy ending for at least one walford couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie Bradshaw
    This version does sound more plausible than the on with Little Mo getting pregnant, and it does fit with what Alfie said last night about wanting to have kids. I wouldn't be surprised if this does happen!
    yeah much more beleiveable than him getting Little Mo pregnant. they havnt slept together and i didnt think they were going to have another fling! unless she's doing a zoe.

i heard though that bot of them fall pregnant... not sure i liek the sound of this, only brings more bordum to the whole thing, i really cant wait for alfie to leave, my thoughts of him have completly changed

This is much more like it!

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j
    I know it has been said that Little Mo is to become pregnant with Alfie's baby but now since they have split up and didn't sleep together i don't think it will happen. But i got this from another spoilerboard that Kat will become pregnant (they are suppose go at it like rabbits on the Slater's Kitchen Table this week, i don't think contraception is what they will be thinking about). Her and Alfie do split over Little Mo. But when Nana dies at Christmas Kat sees her sad and bad Alfie is and breaks the news he is going to a daddy. She tells him she can't live around here over Little Mo so they both leave Walford together.

As i said i only got this from a spoilerboard so i don't know how true it is.

P.S. i do hope Kat and Alfie leave together.
    I'd heard parts of that and I think it is true.

I thought Jessie wallace was leaving at a later date. Anyway this storyline will at least bring the whole thing to an end.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

I can believe Kat gets up the duff cos her and alfie 'renewed our vows on the kitchen table.' The only way for Mo to get up the duff is if her and Billy got back together and finally had a kid of their own, that would really make me happy to see those two happy once and for all.

Awwww alfie and kat should have a baba

Thread Information