Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Amber, Bruno and Lucy...and a gun!

Arrow Amber, Bruno and Lucy...and a gun!

I don't know the date of it, but a copy of "The Sun" magazine was lying about in the common room today at school, and I was extremely bored. So naturally, I picked it up. I flicked through a few pages, and got to one with about three pictures, and an article. I don't know the exact words, but memorised enough so that I could tell my mam when I got home. (Big FW's fans.)

Anyways, on with the spoilers.

In the first picture, Bruno is kneeling on the floor, a shotgun (I think) being pointed at his head by Amber. The second picture is of Lucy and Amber fighting, and the third has Amber lying on the ground, blood on her face.

Amber is threatening to shoot Bruno, but Lucy arrives and saves him (don't know why...I'd help her out). It says that she hits Amber with the gun. Whether that means just smacking her across the head, or actually shooting her, I don't know.

It said insiders won't tell whether or not Amber dies, but it is her last episode.

Looks interesting methinks...

EDIT: No one cares? *cries*
    Last edited by Andy'sLuckyPony; 13-09-2005 at 16:45.

Ooh cant wait for that! glad Ambers leaving, i dont like her, hope she sticks around to see Tanya back, i would love to see her face, anyway thanx for postiing these, they sound great!

i cant wait either

Well Amber does die so maybe its Lucy who does the deed although rumours a while ago claimed it was Tanya that kills her!

THANX TO VIXIE-LOU FOR THE GREAT BANNER!

Quote Originally Posted by xCharliex
    Well Amber does die so maybe its Lucy who does the deed although rumours a while ago claimed it was Tanya that kills her!
    it was officialy denied that tanya has anything to do with amber's death, as amber leaves a few episodes before tanya returns, it would have been the natural thing to do, as series 5 will be the series of tying up loose ends, as i have a strong feeling that it will be the last ever series, and to be quite honest with you im not sad in the slighest, series 4 was just one big laugh!

Footie Wives lost its touch with the whole spin off thing that was pap! Ive never seen such horrendous trash on TV

Quote Originally Posted by xCharliex
    Footie Wives lost its touch with the whole spin off thing that was pap! Ive never seen such horrendous trash on TV
    i must admit i watched it throughout, mainly becyase nothing was on of a thursday night and i was scared id miss out on storylines involving main characters, i mean when the loyal itv1 fans watch it next year they will have so many questions -

1) what happened to conrad, how did amber react?
    2) what happened to lucy and angelica, how did they get out?
    3) hey where the hell have Harley and Shannon gone? what happened to them?
    4) hey who are these idiot characters that have been plonked into the main show: (gary and brunos ex.)

I watched the first ep! But omg how stupid with the whole Amber and Conrad, she wasnt even the slightest upset, thats when i switched off! You would have thought they would have shown a bit of emotion from the woman who kept saying how much she was in love with him and would do anything to get him back!

i was immensley iritated at the last episode of the real show...was meant to be a 1 and a half hour episode in which tanya returned as earls park chairwoman and noah's girlfriends dad performed oral sex on noah at some spa place, but the itv cut it all into 1 hour, and staged so many fake cliffhangers just to get people onto the itv2 spin off rubbish!

I know thats the whole reason i switched over to the spin off, i was so not impressed by that i sat through that whole show waiting to see Tanya return, and they cut it!! So stupid, it would have been a much better ending if they had kept it in, kept viewers guessing and getting them to want to watch the next series more

Thread Information