Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Students:

Hey Torrie! You better not :P OK, here is the next batch of episodes!

Thanks for your replies!

--------------
    Episode 9

PREVIOUSLY

Chris found a homework diary and Jake and Gina split up.

------------------------

Friday Night -

Jake’s telephone rings. He picks it up.

“Hello?” he says

Chris’s on the other end. He tells him he needs to meet him – he needs his help. Jake hesitates but finally accepts. He rings up Billy and tells him what’s going on. Later that night, they all meet at the park.

“Nice meeting place. And the rust on the swings brings out the colour in your eyes, Billy” Jake jokes.

“Shut up” Chris snaps. “Do you know where he lives?” he asks, slightly calmer now.

“No. We just told you we did, only to walk ALL the way here and tell you we're lying and we haven't a clue where his house is(!)” Billy sighs.

“Well you’re going to help me” Chris tells them both.

“Oh, how I wish I was useless” Billy moans. “Can we just get moving, I’m freezing my nips off out here” he continues

“Do you ever stop moaning?” Chris questions.

“No. Now lets go” Billy orders.

They make their way through the town centre.

“What has he actually done?” Billy speaks up. Chris turns to Jake.

“I though you told him” he says

“I did. He’s just a forgetful old swine” Jake jokes. Billy rolls his eyes

“I am still here, you know” he says

“We know. We can smell you.” Jake laughs.

“It’s not my fault I have wind” Billy sobs. “What you gonna do Chris? Nothing stupid I hope” Billy asks him

“Teach him a lesson, is what I’m gonna do. Get my revenge” he smirks.

After half an hour of walking, they finally come to a tall, white building.

“This is it.” Jake points out

“…An about time too” Billy folds his arms and tucks his chin in the top of his coat.

Chris walks up the steps and rings the doorbell. The door opens. The light from inside illuminates the three faces. Jake and Billy glance at each other.

Finally Chris stops staring and breaks the silence: “Well, well, well"

------------

Episode 10

The door tries to shut but Chris stops it with his foot.

“Let me in, or we tell the police. I’m giving you an option, here.” Chris threatens.

The door opens.

“Nice place you got here…Matt” Chris compliments

“Thanks. But why are you here?” he replies.

Billy and Jake make their way into the house and close the door behind them.

“Why am I here? I think you know why, Matt”

Jake and Billy make their way into the living room. Billy rubs his finger over the TV. No mark is made. Billy whistles while Jake tries to listen to what is happening.

“I don’t know why he needed our help – they’re just talking. Talk about boring” Billy whines. Jake laughs. In the hallway, Chris was sat on the stairs.

“Why did you do it?” he raises the tone of his voice.

“Do what?” Matt said, innocently.

“And Why do you have to deny it?” he asked, mildly shouting at this point.

“Oh good! Now it’s getting interesting!” Billy whispered from the living room. Jake smiled and rolled his eyes.

“Sorry mate. This is a wind-up” Chris said

Billy and Jake’s eyes widened.

“Me and the boys were out an we were wondering what the Language homework was.” Chris said nicely.

Billy and Jake squint their eyes, they were confused.

“Oh. OK. I’ll just check.” Said Matt. He walked into the lounge, Chris trailing behind him. He picked up his bag and rummaged around in there for 30 seconds or so. Chris glanced at Billy and Jake. Jake gives Chris a questionful look. “I’m sorry, I can’t find my homework diary.” With that, Chris slowly pulled a homework diary out of a plastic bag. Matt’s face dropped and a look of horror spread across it.

“That’s because I have it, don’t I?” Chris snapped

“Where do you get that?” Matt said. Desperately trying to cover up his fear, he smiled. Billy and Jake’s mouths were open wide. Chris threw his hand across the marble fireplace. Ornaments flew over the other side of the room. Chris grabbed Matt by the neck and got him up against the wall. Billy and Jake stood up.

“I found it at my house. You must’ve dropped it” Chris said, in a friendly voice “On the night you killed my mum” he shouted. “Now, I’m gonna let go, and you’re gonna tell me what happened. Everything that happened…

------------

Episode 11:

“You want to hear what happened? Well here goes” Matt starts. “I’d spent the last 3 years of my life trapped. I was in a 2 dimensional shape and I co
    uldn’t get out. Everyday was the same old boring, repetitive day. Go to school, get bullied, told off for being muddy, went home, got a rant off my mum for being muddy, got asked how I got the bruises, had to lie…yet again, went to bed, dreading going in the next day” At this point Billy and Jake glanced at each other “I spent 3 years of my miserable life being pushed about. People stole money off me, gave me wedgies..” Billy and Jake sniggered “…It’s not funny. But I spent those 3 years of my life being bullied by a boy. He was pretty normal. But it was none other than you. Chris. You could imagine my delight when the last day of school came – I was going into year 7. I could make a new start. But guessed who turned up on the first day. The person I’d spent most of my life with – Chris”

“Are you trying to say it’s my fault my mum’s dead?” Chris growled.

“Just listen” ordered Matt. Chris was taken aback but he shut up. “I needed to make sure you couldn’t bully me again. So I went round your house.” He paused and took a deep breath. The house lay silent. Tears swelled up in his eyes. “I went round your house. It was about 4:25. As you lived round the corner, I thought you’d be home by that time.”

“I was at the shop” Chris interrupted.

“Very well. Anyway, my dad is an ex cop and he taught me all sorts of cool tricks. Including how to pick a lock. So I did. I picked it. I walked in and looked around. Picked up a few photos. I hurt my ankle, I slipped on something and fell on the floor, near the sofa. The homework diary must’ve fallen out then.”

“I spilt some Coke” Chris said “I didn’t have time to clean it up. Funny how the thing that gave you away happened the same way as the thing that made you get caught. Ben finished

“Pardon?” Billy asked.

“Well he slipped on some Coke, therefore, dropping his homework diary but I found his homework diary when I spilt some Coke.” Chris explained.

“Can I continue?” Matt asked, slightly annoyed. “Anyway, as I got to the top step someone said something. Along the lines of “Chris, is that you?” I panicked and threw myself behind a laundry basket. A tall, dark haired woman came out the bedroom, wrapped in a terry-towelling dressing gown and holding a cup” Matt continued

“My mum” Chris said. There was an awkward silence.

“Anyway, as she went to go downstairs and I headed to the room behind her. She obviously heard me because she turned round. She screamed, dropped the cup and lunged herself at me. I ducked out the way and made my way to the stairs.

black and white flashbacks happen

Matts voice got faster. “I grabbed the nearest thing to me, which was the cup and smashed it on her head to get her off me. She tumbled to the ground and fell down the stairs.” Chris finished.

“What about fingerprints?” Jake asked, curious.

“I was wearing gloves. I was breaking in so the police would’ve been involved. I needed to make sure nothing went wrong”

“Well, that didn’t /quite/ work, did it now?” Billy asked.

“I didn’t mean for it to turn out this way, Chris. I’m sorry” he finished. He walked out the room and bit his lip. Tears rolled down Chris’ face. Billy and Jake looked at each other. They both walked out the room. When they had gone, Chris reached into his pocket and pulled out a box of matches. He grabbed them tight, in his fist and smirked…

An episode went missing here. But basically, Chris crept upstairs and set fire to matts bed. Matt followed him and then there was a small explosion:

Episode 12:

“WHAT THE HELL” Jake shouts and runs upstairs.

“Keep back!” Billy shouts up to him, he runs upstairs too. Jake tries to open Matt’s bedroom door but it’s jammed. Billy kicks it in. The fire rages as they shield their eyes. They can’t see Matt or Chris.

“Where are they?” Jake asks Billy, worried.

“I’ll call the fire brigade” Billy shouts as he runs downstairs. He picks the receiver up: “Hello. Fire Brigade please” he shouts down the receiver. Jake skids into the living room. “What road are we on?” Billy asks. Jake runs out of the house. As he runs to the corner to check the street names, cars stop outside. He starts running back to the house, but half way there, the upper floor explodes. Windows shatter onto the street and car alarms go off. Jake screams and puts his arm over his head. A fireball shoots from a window and on-lookers scream.

Jake pokes his head in the doorway “Goodwin Hill! Tell them Goodwin Hill. Then get out. This place is gonna blow” he shouts. Billy tells them and slams the receiver down. The fire spreads down the stairs, nearing Chris’ bag.

“HIS BAG!” Billy shouts. He turns round in the doorway. Jake pulls his hood and tell his to leave it. The bag is set on fire. Billy looks in horror, mouth wide open. He turns back around as and runs down the stairs as the house explodes into a huge fireball. He flies into a car as Jake tumbles into the road. There is another huge explosion, windows smash as on-lookers stare. Jake and Billy pick themselves up off the ground and stare at each other, in shock. In the dark back garden, a dark figure made their way into the entry.

(At this point the camera zooms out to reveal the disaster while ‘More Than A Feeling’ by Boston plays, the credits role at the end while the scene is still in view.)

Whose dead? Whoses alive? What will Billy and Jake say? Read soon to find out!

These are great thanks

wow those parts were great, i cant wait for the next bit to see what happens. and i was right, it was matt who killed chris mum!

Wow, looking forward to finding out who survives!

Thread Information