Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Family Ties

Everyone Hide Johnny is making a few phone calls!!!LOL!!!
    Sorry, that is brill babes, thnkx for posting it all for me!!
    More soon i hope, i'm going to bed now i'll catch up with you tomorrow!!
    Nite,
    Luv ya
    Layne
    x x x

Lov this script!!!

wow the scripts brill, absolutely amazing! just read all of it and its great! cant wait to find out what happens, im hooked already! hope theres more soon

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom

Smile

I'm really glad your enjoying it thanks for reading and replying

Tara lay in Danny’s bed she couldn’t sleep Johnny knew who she was he was obviously going to try and find out more. She’d done a lot of things she was ashamed of including kill a man but she couldn’t change that it had happened it was done. Now she was working with the police she stared at the ceiling she had to do this to save her own neck and her brothers

Tara closed her eyes and it felt as if she was back to that night the cold wet December night in 1998 she was staring at him on the floor the knife still clutched in her hand tightly blood was splattered everywhere she panicked she ran she didn’t even know where she was in the middle of nowhere with no one to help her
    Tara still had the knife when she called Detective Constable as he had been then Nick Harper he’d been one of her regulars for a couple of months he took the knife bagged it and took her to her brothers where the three men came up with a plan to make sure Tara was never found out and she wasn’t YET
    Last edited by Rach33; 17-04-2005 at 21:00.
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

GREAT again! want to find out more about taras past, sounds good! hope theres more soon, cant wait

thanks again guys you all great

Tara got up the next morning ready to face the world but deep down she knew firstly she needed to go and see Johnny Allen and try and persuade him not to tell Jake and Danny what he saw or she’d be finished and so would they
    Tara dressed quickly and headed out of the house before any questions were asked and she went straight to the club
    Inside she wandered around the bar and was about to head into the office when she heard voices Tara ducked behind the bar and listened
    Tina- Johnny why don’t you just tell her we don’t have to say how long we’ve been seeing each other just that we’re together
    Johnny- no
    Tara raised her eyebrows typical man
    Tina- Ruby’s sixteen years old Johnny she isn’t stupid and it won’t take her long to find out and I’d rather we were the ones to tell her
    Johnny- we what’s with the we I’m her dad
    Tina- but I’m your girlfriend at least I thought I was
    Johnny- you are
    Tina- if you don’t tell her soon we are finished for good I can’t stand it I’ve waited ten years for this and now your backing out on me
    Johnny- I’m not
    Tina- then prove me wrong
    Tina turned and walked out
    Tara stood up- interesting conversation Mr Allen
    Johnny- when did you get here
    Tara- about five minutes ago don’t worry your secret is safe with me I won’t tell anyone
    Johnny- what are you doing here
    Tara- I want to ask you a favour
    Johnny- ask away
    Tara- stay out of my personal life and any other bit of my life and I’ll stay out of yours
    Johnny- so what is this exactly a threat?
    Tara- little old me threatening you Johnny Allen I don’t think so but I need you not to look any further into my life too much is at stake not just for me but for my brothers too
    Johnny- I think you better come in my office
    Tara nodded and followed him inside
    Johnny- have a seat
    Tara- I’ve done bad things right and I know for a fact so have you
    Johnny- really
    Tara- but I can’t have Jake and Danny know all right I can’t have them know why I’m here and I certainly can’t have them knowing last night I met up with a police officer I’m not asking you I’m begging you
    Johnny- look I won’t say anything but if you’re up to something and it effects me or my businesses I won’t forget about it in a hurry
    Tara- now who’s threatening who
    Johnny- I’m not threatening you I’m asking you very nicely to make sure you understand I won’t be messed around
    Tara- don’t worry this won’t effect you at all this won’t even touch you or your businesses
    Johnny- I’m glad to hear it
    Tara got up and turned to walk out
    Tara- thanks
    She opened the door and left the club

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH! Fab babe. MORE MORE MORE!
    Hiro: ...but you flying man! WHOOOOSSSHHH!
    Nathan: Would you keep it down?
    Hiro: ...whooooosh.

woman write faster !!!!

This is great

fab! like the fact that tara has some sort of power over johnny now she knows about him and tina cant wait for the next part, hope its soon

Smile

I'll write as fast as I can but just for all my loyal readers and especailly Rain

Jake and Danny left the house
    Jake- she left in a hurry
    Danny- like you said she’s getting use to life on the outside
    Jake- yeah I know but I think something else is going on
    Danny- like what
    Jake- I don’t know if I knew that I would tell you
    Danny- maybe she’s got a fella
    Jake- what makes you say that
    Danny- when have you ever known Tara not to have a fella and she always picks someone who gives her a load of grief
    Jake- maybe you go ahead to the club I’ll meet you there
    Danny- why where are you off to
    He followed Jake’s gaze to the pub
    Danny- did I need to ask
    Jake- what I’m just popping in to my local for a drink
    Danny- you never drink at this time
    Jake- yeah well I do now
    Danny shook his head and walked off
    Jake entered the Queen Vic and headed straight to the bar

Tara walked around the park it was quiet with all the kids at school it wasn’t such a bad thing the last thing she needed was a load of noisy brats running round her she needed time and space to clear her thoughts
    Tara sat down and her phone rang
    Tara- Nick we’ve got a small problem but I think I’ve dealt with it Johnny Allen he recognised you don’t worry I told him I was helping you out a favour for a favour that kind of thing…don’t be stupid you don’t push someone like Johnny Allen about I’ll think of a way to keep him on side don’t you worry
    She hung up when her mobile rang again she took a deep breath when she recognised the number
    Tara- Troy hey yeah I’m fine just a bit tired can’t wait to see you tonight though
    She smiled

great again! looking forward to the next part! please make it fairly soon

Thread Information