Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: danni and darlene leaving

Quote Originally Posted by abblette
    i think that its stupid that they get rid of so many people in one year doe anyone lese agree or is it just me?
    i agree, then they will just re fill the cast list wiht new people, but what about the old ones we know love and watch constantly, it takes time to warm to new characters then they take them away

i dont want darlene to go but aint bothered about danni

Thank You Kim131 For My Great Banner

Quote Originally Posted by xXxJessxXx

i agree, then they will just re fill the cast list wiht new people, but what about the old ones we know love and watch constantly, it takes time to warm to new characters then they take them away
    i kow its soooo stupid

Quote Originally Posted by eastenderfan_91
    i dont want darlene to go but aint bothered about danni
    me neither really, i mean danni is ok but i prefere Darlene, if i had to choice out of them both i'd chooise for Darlene to stay, i really like her character she's been througha lot since the window thing and the bullying and loosing her brother. her and justing had such a good relationship as brother and sister its a shame ot see it go to watse beause of she cant believe him.

dont like the idea of her being together with justin though

Quote Originally Posted by abblette
    i think that its stupid that they get rid of so many people in one year doe anyone lese agree or is it just me?
    i agree, its quite annoying, but all soaps tend to do it
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by xXxJessxXx
    me neither really, i mean danni is ok but i prefere Darlene, if i had to choice out of them both i'd chooise for Darlene to stay, i really like her character she's been througha lot since the window thing and the bullying and loosing her brother. her and justing had such a good relationship as brother and sister its a shame ot see it go to watse beause of she cant believe him.

dont like the idea of her being together with justin though
    I'd definetly rather that Danni stayed over Darlene. Darlene is ok but Danni is really cool

Quote Originally Posted by Pixie
    I'd definetly rather that Danni stayed over Darlene. Darlene is ok but Danni is really cool
    Hmm im not sure actually, they're both quite good characters A few weeks back i'd have said that i'd rather Darlene stayed over Dannii, but since Dannii got raped I think it's given her the chance for her acting skills to shine through a bit more, and she's actually not that bad in some of the serious and dramatic scenes! I always used to think of her as just a waste of space like the other students, but now she's been given a decent storyline, I think she's quite a good actress.
    Last edited by Chris_2k11; 15-09-2005 at 11:23.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

i wonder how they are going to play the rape card with danni as at the moment she has no idea that she was raped. she just thinks she was drunk and cheated on russ!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Birks_2k4
    I always used to think of her as just a waste of space like the other students
    you summed them up perfectly there!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

I really like Darlene, her and Ali's brother-sister friendship was great and I liked the scenes she had with Justin after's Ali's death. I really hope she stays. Dannii's ok, don't like her that much though.

Thread Information