what? she did!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by di marco
    what? she did!
    lol! Just the way you put it!
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

These were posted on www.hollyoaks.com not sure if they are true but they sound possible so I thought that I would post them...

Russel found out about Danni and Andy, without realising that Danni actually got drug rapped by Andy. Russ gave up hopes in Danni and found comfort in Mel. Sam is frightened after finding out about the rape but still doesn't tell Russ because hes scared of Andy. However, the point finally came that he has to do something when Andy plans his move on Nicole.... Meanwhile, Steph is trying it on with Andy, without realising the danger shes getting herself into...Darlene got pregant by Craig, felt guilty and had an abortion, without telling Craig anything until Liz found out. Darlene sink into depression and wants to kill herself off. Justin finds out about darlene and comfort her and prevert her into suicide, which set up a romantic lead between darlene and Justin, but with the past of Ali's death haunting them.... Jake n Becca relationship struggles when all the truth comes out, they both have to make the tough decision whether they can trust each other again..

A new family will also be arriving hollyoaks soon in early winter after the departure of many of the current characters. Before i reveal too much, i'l just point out the main points of the xmas explosive storylines: The Owen family faces the toughest xmas ever, with a broken relationship between Russ and Sam, Nicole in life threatening situation and Mrs Owen struggles between her new found love and her own family problems... Another much loved couple is going to leave hollyoaks in an explosive storyline, and that is between either Jack and Becca or Tony and Mandy... And is it too late for Joe to save the depressed and frustrated Danni? by devoting his love to her, will it stop her harming herself? Liz tries desperately to stop a relationship booming between Justin and Darlene, and by turning to Becca for help, will it stop the two teenagers become the next couple of hollyoaks?

I found this on the ds forum it sounds intresting
    angelblue

hmmm, they sound quite realistic and good!

those would be good

i think we should keep this thread for things we find on the website that we dont know are true

i really like the idea of darlene and justin together, it'd be so sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by Birks_2k4
    lol! Just the way you put it!
    just saying it like it was lol!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

The datarape storyline is good, hopefully it will make people think about their drinks when they go out!!

My drink was spiked before, luckily though I was fine in the end. I think it's a very good storyline, because it's something that is happening so often these days. It makes Hollyoaks seem real.

Thread Information