Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: hollyoaks forum spoilers?????

hollyoaks forum spoilers?????

well i wne on the offical site and on the forum and founf these spoilers but i dont know if they are true cos it is a unreliable source so ive put them on here so you can be the judge.

spolier 1.
    andy rapes steph and gets caught and goes to jail what with steph coping with the robber thing and the the rape thing she tries to talk with danni but she is to interested in russ to listen so she goes into depression and kills herself with a kitchen knife at xmas
    danni feels partly responsable and then goes away but leaves russ behind so they break up got 2 go be back later 4 more

spoiler 2.
    This Xmas will see Loopy Laura return to Hollyoaks, having been released from the Secure Mental Health Unit as sane. She will plague Mandy, but come across a nice to everyone else. Her aim is to drive Mandy insane as payback and get her locked up.
    Ben will return after dumping Lisa when she asks one to many times "Do you love me" to which he replies no. He will move into the Taylor/Burton house and with sleep with Liz, Darlene, Mel, and Sophie, getting them all pregnant. He will then stun all by telling them he is fed up with being a womaniser and turns gay before eventually eloping with Justin.
    The Osbournes will be left homeless, living in a cardboard box when Les realises he won The Dog in that poker game held on Jake's Stag Night. Les forces Jack to sell The Dog to fund his and Sally's move to Cyprus. Steph then becomes a major TV star but is forced to disown her family because of they are poor.

Quote Originally Posted by abblette
    well i wne on the offical site and on the forum and founf these spoilers but i dont know if they are true cos it is a unreliable source so ive put them on here so you can be the judge.

spolier 1.
    andy rapes steph and gets caught and goes to jail what with steph coping with the robber thing and the the rape thing she tries to talk with danni but she is to interested in russ to listen so she goes into depression and kills herself with a kitchen knife at xmas
    danni feels partly responsable and then goes away but leaves russ behind so they break up got 2 go be back later 4 more
    oh......my.....god
    Kurt Cobain, gone but not forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by .:Kitz:.
    oh......my.....god
    do you see why im not sure about them

spolier 3.
    justin escapes on sept 26th with the help from mel

there is also a spoiler that danni goes into depreesion and kills herself at xmas but that doesnt make sense cos of spoiler 1

Quote Originally Posted by abblette
    do you see why im not sure about them
    yes i do!! Wow, that second ones quite far fetched!!
    Kurt Cobain, gone but not forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by .:Kitz:.
    yes i do!! Wow, that second ones quite far fetched!!
    i know its so werid and i dont think ben would sleep with liz!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ben will return after dumping Lisa when she asks one to many times "Do you love me" to which he replies no. He will move into the Taylor/Burton house and with sleep with Liz, Darlene, Mel, and Sophie, getting them all pregnant. He will then stun all by telling them he is fed up with being a womaniser and turns gay before eventually eloping with Justin.

That is the stupidest storyline I have ever heard!!! I am 100% percent certain these spoilers are fake!!!!

none of them spoliers are true! its a wind up! but i dont know if justin leaves as well

Thread Information