Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Should crime pay in EE?

I always liked chrissie character but i dont like the fact she is using their grief to manipulate them for her own personal use she making out she cares and on some level i truly think she does care but i think it past that stage she is just trying to survive
    angelblue

Quote Originally Posted by xXxJessxXx
    Yeah... beacsue Dalton was going to get Phil to kill Dennis, so Dennis had to kill Dalton to survive and thats what self defence was. .
    It was still pre-meditated murder what way you look at it not what spin is put on it
    Last edited by alan45; 10-09-2005 at 15:19.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

It makes it really unrealistic when they all get away with it. Thats my opinion anyways

Quote Originally Posted by angelblue
    The difference between chrissie and dennis is the fact that chrissie is becoming evil in the way she manipulating everyone and not showing any remorse and swanning an around like butter wouldnt melt

exactly, thats what i hate about her. thats what makes me think she should go down for it. where as dennis was genually messed up bout killing dalton he was genuinaly worried, scared and felt a bit of guilt i think. All chrissie is worried about is bedding Jake, getting away form the vic wiht her money and leaving it all behind. she doesnt care about den or anyone who did.

Quote Originally Posted by Abi
    It makes it really unrealistic when they all get away with it. Thats my opinion anyways
    i agree. i mean the dalton thing, he had a hole in his head, someone had to of shot him (Unless it was suicide) but you dont just let it go, you'd investigate it a lot further than they did. the same wiht andy. could have been self defence but they should have taken it more seriously in case he was murdered (Which we know he was ) in case the killer is still out there killing more people. its not right...

exactly, thats what i hate about her. thats what makes me think she should go down for it. where as dennis was genually messed up bout killing dalton he was genuinaly worried, scared and felt a bit of guilt i think. All chrissie is worried about is bedding Jake, getting away form the vic wiht her money and leaving it all behind. she doesnt care about den or anyone who did.
    exactly but i still like her character
    angelblue

chrissy and johnny should pay for their crimes,so should dennis but in a lesser degree cos he really had no choice,but to make ee more realistic at least 2 of the criminals should get their cummupance,we all hear of murders in real life going unsolved,but not 4 out of 1 small community,dalton,paul,andy and den,all unsolved-totaly unrealistic

i agree. i mean the dalton thing, he had a hole in his head, someone had to of shot him (Unless it was suicide) but you dont just let it go, you'd investigate it a lot further than they did. the same wiht andy. could have been self defence but they should have taken it more seriously in case he was murdered (Which we know he was ) in case the killer is still out there killing more people. its not right...
    Yes it's true that the police seemed to forget Dalton's murder quite quickly, but I'm sure if new evidence comes to light they would reopen the case.

I'm not very experienced with the underworld but I get the impression that when a gangland killing takes place they don't put as much effort into getting the criminal than if it was just a person off the street. I think the impression is that if they lived that kind of life, they were asking for it.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    Yes it's true that the police seemed to forget Dalton's murder quite quickly, but I'm sure if new evidence comes to light they would reopen the case.

I'm not very experienced with the underworld but I get the impression that when a gangland killing takes place they don't put as much effort into getting the criminal than if it was just a person off the street. I think the impression is that if they lived that kind of life, they were asking for it.
    yeah i think you might be right there. i think it all comes down to the situation as to how much detail they go into. like i know this is off the topic but when i was watching that casualty @ holby the other week about organ doners it got me and my mum talking that say if there were two people in an accident and one was a doner and the other werent they would try harder to save the none doner than the doner beacuse if the doner died their organs could be used for someone else so they try less harder to save them if ya get me. a bit random but its the same wiht the police and murderers. its like if the person who has been murdered is bad they give up beacsue they desereve it. or so it seems in eastenders any way

Quote Originally Posted by callummc
    chrissy and johnny should pay for their crimes,so should dennis but in a lesser degree cos he really had no choice,but to make ee more realistic at least 2 of the criminals should get their cummupance,we all hear of murders in real life going unsolved,but not 4 out of 1 small community,dalton,paul,andy and den,all unsolved-totaly unrealistic
    Having said that Dennis did still murder someone in cold blood, it wasn't self defence he just felt he had no other option, if you ask me everyone that commits murder in the show should recieve their comeuppance.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

Thread Information